1- You're An Idiot

(Season 2 x 1)
Katrina stood in her apartment, looking at all the boxes, she sighed knowing that she still needed to tell Iris, Joe and at last Barry about moving. She had decided to go back to Starling City, instead of Gotham, needing to get away from the city she had destroyed. Katrina went around her room, packing things up , when she picked up a picture of her and Barry. She felt her heart break at seeing how happy the two of them were, as she puts it in the box.

Outside she could hear sirens, and part of her wants to go and help, but going to her window, she sees the familiar red steak go rushing through the street below. It's not long after that she hears her cell vibrate, and going to her room, she picks it up to see that there was a crime scene she was needed at. Placing her phone back down to get dressed, she sees the necklace Barry had given her for Christmas laying on the side table. It pulls at her, and she knows that telling Barry she's leaving is going to be the hardest thing ever. She finishes getting dressed, grabs her phone, and then takes her bag, as she leaves her room, then her apartment, heading for the crime scene.

Arriving at the scene she sees Barry already there, as usual, going over everything. "Hey" she says to him.
"Uh hey" he smiles at her.
"So, have you already gone over everything?" she asks as she kneels down beside the body.
"Most of it" he says to her.
"Umm, I was wondering if we could talk tonight, I mean if you are not busy "she then says to him.

"Umm, I don't know if tonight's good, is it important?" he asks, and before she can say anything, they hear footsteps and see Joe coming over.
"How's it going" he says to them.
"Hey, uh, good" Barry says, "How are you doing?" he then asks him.

"Good" Joe replies. "So, the victim, his name's Al Rothstein, he's a welder here at the nuclear plant. Co-worker found him this morning. So, what do you two got?" he asks.
"Well, I just got here, but it looks like there is petechia on his face, in the whites of his eyes, and there is bruising around his neck" Katrina tells him, pointing to the bruising.

"So he was strangled?" Joe asks.
"Mm-hmm, by someone very strong and very large" Barry tells him.
"Or something" Joe says to them.
"Well, this wasn't Grodd" Barry tells him, as he can tell that's what Joe was thinking.
"Oh, thank God" Joe says as he stands up.
Barry closes his kit up, "Look, I'll let you know when we find more" he says to him as him and Katrina stand up.
"So, this Flash and Bolt day thing, I'm hoping you're both planning on making an appearance?" he asks them.
"I don't know" Katrina says.
"Uh...no, I haven't decided" Barry says to him.
"Barr, Kat, I heard the mayor's trying to give you two a key to the city" he says to them.
"Yeah, I don't need an award" Barry tells him.
"You love getting awards, like all those science trophies you got in high school" Joe says to him.
"Those I deserved, I'll let you know what we find, all right" Barry says as he walks away.

"I should go help him" Katrina says to Joe.
"Wait, Katrina, I had something I want to ask you, the captain told me that you handed in transfer papers last week" he says to her.

"Uh, yeah...I'm umm I'm leaving Central City to go back to Starling City" she tells him.
"Why though?" he asks her.
"I just need a change of scenery, Felicity's letting me stay with her till I get my own place" she tells him.
"Have you told Iris, or at least have you told Barry" he then says to her.

"No, not yet" she tells him.
"He's not going to take that well, and I wish you wouldn't go" he tells her.
"I know Joe, and yes I will miss you" she smiles at him as she then walks away.

Later that night, Katrina gets a knock on her apartment door, and going to answer it, she sees Iris on the other side, a little bit of anger on her face. "Joe told you didn't he" Katrina says as she lets Iris go into her apartment.