3-Risk We Gotta Take

(Season 2 x2)

Everyone stares at the new intruder in the lab, confusion on most of their faces as Katrina holds her weapon tighter in her hand ready to use it, as Joe grips his gun. "Please just let me explain, I mean you no harm" he says to them.

"How do you know our name?" Barry then asks him.
"I know all your names, Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, Detective Joe West" he says.
"Enough, that part about 'explaining' needs to happen right about now" Joe says as Jay holds his hands up.

"This world is in danger" he tells him.
"What other worlds are there?" Cisco then asks.
"When you created the singularity above Central City, you also created a breach between my world and yours" Jay explains.

"I'm sorry did you say a breach?" Katrina then asks.
"Yes, a portal, connecting our two Earths" Jay says.
"And what precisely is your concern?" Professor Stein asks.

"A few days ago, you found a dead man named Al Rothstein at the nuclear plant. But then a different Al Rothstein tried to kill you" Jay says.
"Atom Smasher" Cisco says.
"That man was from my world. If He got through the breach, I suspect there'll be more to follow" he tells them.

"Okay, so, Jay, how exactly do you know all this?" Barry then asks him.
"Where I came from, I was a speedster like you and her" Jay says looking at Katrina, as she moves closer to Barry, "They called me the Flash" he tells them. "Before I arrived on your Earth, I was in a fight with a man named Zoom" he explains.

"Zoom?" Barry and Katrina say together, "We've heard that name before" Barry then says. "Atom Smasher, he said Zoom sent him here to kill me and Kat. Who is this guy?" Barry asks.

"He's a speedster, like you two and me, and fast. Maybe the fastest of all, but evil, he is an unstoppable demon with the face of death. We were engaged in our fiercest battle ever, racing throughout my city, but I wasn't fast enough to stop him. Zoom had me beaten, he was about to kill me when suddenly there was a blinding light, and the sky split open. A breach between my world and yours caused from the Singularity. It pulled me in and I somehow ended up in your world. Powerless, unable to return home" Jay explains, as Katrina and Joe both lower their weapons.

"What do you mean?" Caitlin asks.
"I lost my speed" he tells her.
"How?" Barry asks him.
"I'm not entirely sure" he tells him, as Joe looks at Katrina and Barry, who just look as confused as everyone else.

"If you have been in Central City for the last six months, then why haven't you come to see us before?" Katrina then asks.
"I'm in a foreign world, I didn't know who you all were. Took me that long to piece it all together" he tells her.

"So that's how you know our names. You've been following us" Iris says to him.
"Look, I know how this sound" Jay says, "The existence of another Earth, you, another Flash, and another different speedster. It all came as an unexpected shock to me, too. I just wish there was something I could do to convince you" he tells them.

"There is" Barry then says looking over at the team," We're gonna do some tests on you. See if you're telling us the truth. Because if you're not, this Zoom, he's not gonna be your only enemy" Barry tells him.

Later Caitlin gets Jay set up in the other room, to run tests, as they all standing in the cortex watching, "Is any of this possible? A breach to another Earth? It's not, right?" Iris then asks the group.

"The contrary. Just recently, the many-different-worlds theory proposed interaction with parallel universes was plausible" Professor Stein explains, "Now, if what Mr. Garrick's saying is true, that theory's been proven sooner than we all thought" he continues.

"It doesn't add up" Barry says to him.
"I'm gonna be honest here, I don't understand what the hell any of you are talking about" Joe says to them.
"So, Jay is saying he's from like, a mirror world. Or a parallel universe that's very, very similar to ours" Cisco tries to explain.
"Multi-verse would be a more apt description" Professor Stein adds.
"Nope, not helping" Joe says to them.