46- Runaway Dinosaur

Speed Force

"Explain to me that if I am Bolt and Barry is The Flash then why exactly are you doing this to us? Why can't I see Barry here with me, why can't we catch this thing together, not alone before we go back? You have to understand Barry and I will do whatever you want, just let us go back so we can help our friends" Katrina says to Speed Force Dick.

Cisco continues trying to vibe Barry and Katrina, and it just like the first time, where he sees them in a vortex of lighting, "Barry! Kat!" he calls out to them. "Barry! Kat just turn around!" he shouts.

"Kat!" Katrina hears a voice calling out. Katrina looks out from the rooftop to see a vortex forming in the middle of the city, it's a swirl of lighting, "What is that?" she asks, as he doesn't respond. "What is that?" she asks as she moves closer.

"Those are your friends" Speed Force Dick stands up telling her, "they want you and Barry to come back" he explains.
"I don't know if I can without Barry" Katrina says to him.
"You can go back if you want, Barry is seeing the same thing as you and asking if he can go, but you both need to understand that if you leave now you will be going without your powers" he tells her.

Katrina turns and she can see Cisco standing there in the swirl, "Take my hand! Do it, take my hand!" he shouts at her, as she then senses the shadow figure again.
"The choice is yours Kat" Speed Force Dick says to her, as she looks back again at Cisco, looking she can see Barry, who sees her and they try to reach to one another but can't.

"I need to find Barry" Katrina tells Cisco as she turns away from him. Katrina then sees the shadow figure once more and she takes off after it.

STAR Labs

Cisco groans out as he continues inside the vortex to reach Barry and Katrina, "What is going on in here?" Iris asks as she comes into the breach room.
"Just hang on a little longer, Ramon, a little longer" Harry is saying.

"Hey, you're killing him" Iris shouts at Harry, as he then shuts the machine down. "Cisco" Iris says as she runs up to check on him, "hey, Cisco, can you hear me?" she asks him.
He nods at her, "I saw them" he pants, "Barry and Kat turned toward me, .... They couldn't reach one another, and I'm sorry I lost them" he says to them all, "but Kat said she said she needed to find Barry" he tells them.

Back up in the cortex, the meta-human app is going off, "Whoa, Cisco's meta-human alert app is going crazy" Iris says. "Oh, Tony just trashed the hell out of Jitters" she says to Joe and Henry.
"Now, that is strange" Joe says looking at one of the monitors, that has each location marked "He knocks over a hydrant on Fourth and Stevenson, doesn't go in the building. The smashes a Humvee in front of the Big Belly Burger, but doesn't go in the building. Gets to CC Jitters, he actually goes in" he says as Iris walks over.

"Yeah, it's like Jitters was his target. But why?" Iris asks.
"When I was in Iron Heights awaiting trial, I had a cellmate who always swore he was gonna break out. At a pre-trial hearing he stole a deputy's gun and escaped in a police cruiser" Henry says as he comes over to them and Joe gives him a look, "there's a point to this Joe, I promise. Now, the poor, dumb bastard could have gone anywhere right? But he was apprehended two hours later. Do you know why? 'Cause he went to his old girlfriend's house looking for her" Henry tells them.