11- Thought Wrong

(Season 2 x 6)
Dr. Light walks around at the docks, "I'm here to kill you Flash, Bolt. So, get ready to fry" she taunts the speedsters. Katrina and Barry slowly get up groaning, "Bring it on" she says to them. The two heroes rush Light as she hits them both with her beams. Katrina and Barry groan in pain at each hit the connects with their body. They both start to fall down to ground, as they are overtaken, "Told you" Light says as she walks up to the speedsters, "Zoom always wins" she says to the dead speedsters, as she rips the symbols off their suits.

72 HOURS EARLIER
"Zoom sent me here to kill the two of you" Light tells Barry and Katrina who were standing there in their Flash and Bolt suits, "But I didn't want to" she adds looking at the speedsters.
"But you were fine with killing Linda Park" Barry says to her.

"It was the best bad idea I could come up with. Leave her body for Zoom to find. He'd think I was dead and I'd be free" she tells them.
"How exactly was he supposed to know where to find her body?" Katrina then asks.
"Just let me go" Light says to them, "Let me disappear" she asks them.
"You would spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder, never knowing when Zoom is coming" Barry says to her.

"Okay, then what's your great idea?" Light asks.
"After you killed us how were you suppose to contact Zoom?" Katrina then asks her.
"I was supposed to get something. Something I could one get if you were both dead. And then throw it through the breach as proof.

"And then what?" Barry asks her.
"Then he'd come for me. Confirm the kill and bring me home. Why do you want to know?" Light asks.
"Because we want to find him" Barry tells her.

"You really don't" she says.
"He will keep coming for Flash and I, he will keep kidnapping people just like you, and force them to do exactly what he wants. We need to stop him before more people die" Katrina tells her.
"You can't stop Zoom" she says to them.
"Yes, we can, we will, but we need your help" Barry says to Light, who just nods at the two speedsters.

Barry and Katrina change out of their suits and return to the cortex telling the others about what Light had told them, "Zoom wants Doctor Light to send him your new emblems?" Caitlin asks them.
"Yes, we need it for bait. If we can get Doctor Light to take our emblems, throw them through the breach, then Zoom will come to collect our bodies and we can trap him" Barry explains.

"You know it took a lot of work to make those emblems, right?" Cisco says to them.
"This is the woman who was willing to kill Linda in order to escape Zoom, but now she's willing to help us catch him?" Caitlin asks.

"She knows it's the only way" Katrina says to her.
"Before I left Earth Two, I worked on a serum to dampen Zoom's speed. All we would need is for Ramon to develop a weapon to deliver it" Harry says looking at Cisco.

"Oh, great, that could be this year's cold gun. Maybe another criminal can get it and then we'd have Sergeant Slow" Caitlin remarks.
"I would never let that happen. Sergeant Slow is a terrible name" Cisco says looking at Caitlin.
"Are we forgetting how much more powerful than Barry and Kat, Zoom seems to be? I mean if Barry and Kat can catch bullets, what's to say Zoom can't catch whatever you shoot at him?" Caitlin says to all of them.

"Surprise, the element of surprise" Harry suggests, "All we would so is rig the projectile to fire as Zoom crosses into the breach. He can't stop what he can't see coming." He adds.
"That's great" Barry says.
"Thanks" Harry says to him.
Caitlin sighs, "Joe, voice of reason here?" Caitlin says looking at Joe who was leaning in the doorway.

"We need a plan, that's as good as any. As long as he can deliver" Joe says looking at Harry.
"Don't underestimate me, Detective" Harry says to him.
"Hey, we need to head to the station, we have some last-minute reports to do on the case, that I know if we don't write, Patty may start questioning things" Katrina says looking at Barry.
"Yeah, we will see you there" Barry says to Joe as him and Katrina leave.