18- Not Going To Work

Katrina stands in the house with Barry, and she has worry in her body, as she knows Felicity was outside confronting Oliver. She walks away from Barry, "Hey....what are you doing?" Barry asks her.

"I need to make sure they are okay" she says to him and she walks out the door, to see Felicity talking to Oliver, Barry following her out.
"But you don't trust me. You never will. And how can I be with someone who doesn't trust me" Katrina hears her cousin say to Oliver as she walks away from him.

"Are you guys ok?" Barry asks him, and he doesn't say a word. "Oliver, what happened?" he then asks.
"Nothing, I'm fine" Oliver says.
"Ollie, I'm sorry I didn't clue in" Katrina says to him.
"I'm fine" he repeats to her.

"You don't seem fine, you seem out of it" Barry then says to Oliver.
"Is everyone inside?" Oliver asks not wanting to discuss the situation.
"Yeah"  Barry tells him and Oliver goes inside the house.

"Coming up to Savage's deadline" Oliver says as Katrina and Barry follow him inside.
"Where's Felicity?" Laurel asks and Katrina just shakes her head at her.
"Are the gauntlets working?" Oliver asks.
"They have to be we're out of time" Caitlin says.

"I think they'll work. That staff's going to go from 'Can't Touch This' is 'Invisible Touch'" Cisco says as he plays with the gauntlet.
"Savage doesn't know Kendra has access to her full abilities, which makes you our ace in the hole We're going to put you up against Savage. You attack with the element of surprise, I will lay down the cover fire, Barry, Kat you speed in and-" Oliver says.

"Snatch the staff, we got it" Katrina says to him.
"Where do you need us?" John then asks.
"This is me, Barry, Kat, Kendra and Carter, we've got it" Oliver says to them.
"Ollie!" Thea protests.

"No, we're not risking any more lives tonight than we have to" Oliver says as he walks away.
Barry looks at Carter and Kendra, "Suit up" he tells them as they all walk way to get ready.

Barry, Katrina and Oliver walk into the Industrial building with Kendra and Carter walking in front of them, their hands ties up with rope. Savage walks toward them, "You brought them, and dressed for the occasion, I see" he says to them.

"We're only doing this because two lives aren't worth two cities" Oliver says to Savage.
"Well in that case, you are wiser than I give you credit for, "It's been a lifetime. Still wearing those ridiculous outfits, I see." Savage says to them. He then looks at the other three, "You don't need to be here for this. The culling has a tendency to be unsightly" he says to Oliver, Katrina and Barry, as Oliver looks at Barry who was wearing the gauntlets Cisco and Caitlin created.  "Your new friends betrayed you" Savage says looking at Kendra and Carter.

"Just do what you're going to do" Carter then says to Savage.
"It's wonderful to see you again, my love" Savage says looking at Kendra.
"I will never be your love" she sneers at him.

"I know" he replies to her, "that always makes this" Savage takes a knife out, "easier" he says as he walks toward Carter and Kendra.  "Chay-Ara....parting is such sweet sorrow" he goes to stab her, and Oliver steps in front, stopping him. As Oliver fights off Savage, Katrina speeds by Kendra and Carter realising them from their bindings. Savage then sends a blast of energy at Barry  and Katrina tries to get Barry out of the way but they both get hit. As they lay there Oliver manages to knock the staff out of Savage's hands.

"Now, Kendra" Carter says to her, and she looks at him, when suddenly her wings won't emerge. Savage gets the upper-hand on Oliver, knocking him down as he then throws knives at Carter. Carter falls down, dying before Kendra's eyes, "Carter" she shouts as she runs at Savage and he stabs her in the stomach. Oliver shoots an arrow at Savage, but it bounces off Savage, as Barry gets back up he runs at the staff picking it up he aims it at Savage and sends energy at the man.