9-How Is He Still Alive

(Season 2 x 5)

Katrina and Barry stand in the cortex of STAR Labs, along with Cisco and Caitlin as they are all staring at Harrison Wells, who was looking at his own autobiography, "Very strange to be holding your autobiography. Especially when you didn't writ it and it's not about you" Harrison says as he places the book down.

"Dr. Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, meet Dr. Harrison Wells from Earth-2" Barry explains to the others.
"Hi" Cisco says to him arms crossed.
"Hi" Harrison says back.
"So, let me guess this straight, you're the doppelganger of the man who murdered his mom, and is responsible for both Ronnie and Eddie's deaths" Cisco then explains.

"Yeah, but he's not even the doppelganger of the Dr. Wells that we knew, because that Dr. Wells' body was taken over by the Reverse-Flash, who was really Eobard Thawne, and Eddie's distant relative from the future." Caitlin the says. 

"Yeah, I didn't follow any of that

"Yeah, I didn't follow any of that. I'm my own man. I had nothing to do with the murder of your mother, or your friend Ricky" Harrison says rather rudely.

"His name was Ronnie" Caitlin says anger in her voice.
"Him either" Harrison says.
"You told us you had proof of your real identity" Katrina then says to Harrison.

"This almost hit me when I went through the portal" Harrison says as he takes in item out of his backpack, "Your stabilized breach downstairs connects directly to the STAR Labs on my Earth" he says handing the bag to Caitlin.

"Technically this could be mine, but I want to run some tests on you" Caitlin says to him.
"I'll be genetically indistinguishable from Earth-1 counterpart. Your test will reveal nothing" Harrison says to her.

"Great! Still gonna run 'em" Caitlin tells him.
"Be my guest" Harrison says.
"Why are we even listening to him?" Cisco comes up to Barry and Katrina asking, "How do we know he's not evil, like the other guy?" he asks them.

"He saved Barry's life last night. The real question is why, and I'm going to take a guess that you didn't travel between dimensions just to meet The Flash and Bolt" Katrina says to Harrison.
"That's exactly what I did. I came here to help you Katrina and Barry, to stop your greatest enemy" Harrison says looking at the couple.
"They already did that" Cisco says to him.

"I'm not talking about Reverse-Flash. I'm talking about Zoom" Harrison tells them, and Caitlin just looks down nodding her head. "I see you've already heard of him" Harrison says.

"Yeah, Zoom has been sending meta-humans from your world through the breaches to fight the two of us" Barry says as he puts an arm around Katrina pulling her close.
"Well, they're the symptoms, Zoom's the plague." Harrison says putting his bag over his shoulder, "One that's infected my world and now he's coming for yours" he says to them.

"What do you know about Zoom?" Barry asks.
"Everything. I created Zoom" Harrison tells them this, and Barry and Katrina look over at Cisco and Caitlin. "I'm responsible for the Earth-2 meta-humans. A fact I've ignored for far too long. But now" he charges down his weapon, "I'm doing something about it" he says as he places the gun down.