44- Harry Potter Convention

Barry and Katrina, head into the hall way, looking at one another, "Hey, what's going on in that nerdy brain of yours?" Katrina asks him.
"I just, I don't know what we can do to save everyone without our powers" he says to her.

"I'm with you on that Barry, but I know for a fact that both Joe and Henry are scared that if we go through with Harry's plan that they are going to lose you. I mean I don't have a parental figure here that will lose me, but they will lose a son, and they don't want that" she says to him.
"Hey, Joe thinks of you as another kid of his too. I know he doesn't want you gone as well" Barry says.

"Maybe we should just go talk to them, and get them to see what we want" Katrina says as she takes Barry's hand and they head off to go find the men. As they head toward the breach room, where Harry was working, they can hear him, Joe and Henry all arguing, They enter the doorway and Joe sees them, "guys" he says getting the others attention and they look at the two speedsters.

"I know that you care about me, and Kat, each of you , in your own way . And you all have your own point of view on this. But this decision is mine and Kat. We have to make to on our own" Barry says as he then walks away. 

"I know you are both worried about Barry, and I am worried too, but whatever we decide to do, like Barry said it's our decision

"I know you are both worried about Barry, and I am worried too, but whatever we decide to do, like Barry said it's our decision. I will stand with him if he wants to get his powers back and I will stand by him if he doesn't but the three of you arguing over it, won't help. You can't decide what Barry does and doesn't do, he's his own person. He's my person, as much as he is yours Henry, and yours Joe, and I love him too, but you need to realize he isn't your little boy anymore. I know I may be out of line for saying these things, but I love him, and I know he wants you to understand what he wants" Katrina says to them, as she then walks away looking for Barry. Katrina spots Barry down the hall, who smiles at her as she walks toward him. 

"You heard all that didn't you" she says to him.

He wraps his arms around her neck and pulls her close, "yeah, yeah I did, and I love you for saying it" he kisses her.
"Your dad is gonna hate me now, won't he" she then says to him.
"Actually I think he will love you more" he says to her. Just then Barry's cell starts to go off, and he takes it out, "it's Cisco. Him and his brother have been attacked" he says and they take off back to the cortex.

"He's calls himself Rupture" Harry says, "Another meta human under Zooms control from my Earth" he goes on to tell them.
"Great, just great, he's bring more of his so called friends over" Katrina remarks.

"It's what I told you that he would do" Harry says.
"Okay, well, Zoom must've lied to fake Dante and told him I was the one who killed Reverb, 'cause dude wants me dead. We gotta do something" Cisco says.

"What else do you know about him?" Barry asks.
"He gets his power from that scythe he wields" Harry says.
"Things legit, too. It almost took half the van with him" Cisco says.