you know I'd do anything for you (requested)

You tossed and turned uncomfortably in bed beside Calum. Your period hit unexpectedly a couple of hours ago and you've been struggling with really bad cramps since then. You're desperate to try to fund a position that eases your pain, but it seems like nothing is helping.

All of your moving around woke up your boyfriend, who groaned in annoyance as he tried to sleep off his long day.

"Y/n," he groaned and put his hands over his eyes to block out the light of the lamp on your bedside table. He parted his lips to speak more, about to ask why you were rolling around restlessly when a whimper fell from your lips. "What's going on?" He asked, laying his hand on your back.

"I have cramps." You whimpered. "And they won't go away."

He rubbed your back, staring at you worriedly as you craned your neck to look back at him. He was chewing at the skin on his lip and debating in his head on what he could to help. Before he even had the chance to ask what he could to make it feel better, you asked,

"Could you rub my stomach?"

"Oh," he cooed, booping your nose playfully. "You want me to rub your tummy?" He teased and usually, you'd just shy away and bury your face in his neck at his playful teasing. But tonight you felt so terrible that his teasing only made you more frustrated.

You pushed his hand away from your back and sat up slowly. He sat up with you and put his hand on your thigh.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"It hurts, Cal. I know you're just messing around but I'm being serious. It really hurts. I'm just gonna look for my heating pad instead."

"No, no," he whispered softly and gently pushed you onto your back as you tried to get off the bed. He pushed the hem of your shirt up and placed his hand on your stomach, moving it in circles across your abdomen.

You hummed contentedly, finding the circular motion comforting. For the first time since the cramps first began what felt like forever ago, you were finally feeling some relief.

"I'm sorry for teasing you. I know you're hurting." He said and looked into your tired eyes before using his other hand to brush a lock of hair behind your ear. "What else can I do? Is this helping? Do you need me to put more pressure on it? Am I causing you more discomfort?"

"No," you chuckled softly and took his other hand into yours. "You're so sweet, babe. You're helping me a lot right now."

His eyes lit up. It made him feel better to know that you were beginning to feel better, too, because of him.

"Don't worry about the teasing. I know you were just messing around. I was just really uncomfortable."

He nodded understandingly as he intertwined your fingers and brushed his thumb along your knuckles.

"There is one other thing you could do for me, though."

"Name it, baby girl. I'll do it."

"Cuddle me."

He cracked a big smile and curled up behind you. His legs intertwined with yours, his face falling to the crook of your neck where he brushed his lips along your skin and kissed every inch he could.

You craned your neck so you could finally feel his lips against yours. He kept the kiss sweet and slow, letting you feel all the love he has for you as he poured his heart out into the kiss.

"I love you, Cal. Thank you for helping me feel better."

"You know I'd do anything for you, my love. Now get some rest. I'll hold you all night long, I promise."

You put your cheek on the pillow and fell asleep to his comforting touch and soft kisses on your neck, and all you could think about was how lucky you felt to have a boyfriend so amazing.