one of the boys walk in on you making out

You jumped when you felt Calum's arms wrap around you from behind.

You thought he was still outside with the boys. You hadn't even heard him come inside. But as he rubbed your shoulders you felt the previous tension fade away. "What are you doing in here? I thought you were out there with the boys."

He sighed and turned you around in his arms.

Yeah, he had been out with the boys in the backyard while you came in to cool off and refresh with some water. The air was hot and even though the sun had almost completely set, just barely peeking through the clouds now, it was still warm.

The boys have been over almost all day. Their day in the studio had gotten rescheduled, allowing for them to have a day in the sun instead.

These were your boyfriend's best friends and he loved them, but he also missed you. And the longer he sat around the boys and sipped on his drink while laughing here and there, he began to zone out of the conversation as he realized that he hadn't really had any time alone with you today, and he's been missing you.

You giggled and laid your forehead on his chest as his fingers brushed along your spine. "I was, but you were taking a while."

You lifted your head, a small pout on your lips. "Sorry, Cal. I was just hot." He shook his head and kissed your lips, feeling much better when they stretched into a smile and the pout faded away. "I love you."

His lips touched your forehead and his eyes looked into your own, making your heart skip a beat from the intense gaze he was sending you. But it was also one filled with love, filled with adoration for you. All you could think about was how much you truly adored him. "Love you too." You mumbled rather quickly before kissing him again.

He melted into the kiss, loving how your lips moved passionately against his in perfect sync. He moved his hands to your sides and let his fingers brush across your skin as a soft sigh fell from his lips. Every kiss was flawless.

But your moment had been interrupted all too soon.

"Calum, y/n, you guys coming back out?"

You heard Luke yell out as he came inside. He froze when he walked in to see one of the many passionate kisses you were sharing with Calum and how your boyfriend's fingers were moving against your sides ever so softly.

Calum sent Luke a glare and he cleared his throat before nodding, clearly taking the hint. "I'm so sorry for intruding." He apologized before walking out.

Calum seemed unbothered by his best friend just stumbling right inside. He tried to kiss you again but you pushed at his shoulder. "What?"

You scoffed at the whine that fell from his lips. "We should go back out. Your friends are clearly waiting for us!" You tried to escape his arms, but they just wrapped tighter around you. You laughed and leaned back against his shoulder. He sent you a smile before kissing you again.

"In a minute. Right now I just wanna be with you."

How could you say no when his voice was so soft, so smooth in your ear? When his words were so sweet? When, clearly, he just wanted time to hold you in his arms?

You couldn't.

So you just kissed him back, as passionately as he was kissing you. "I really love you, Cal." You mumbled against his lips. "Love you more, y/n."