the boys tell you that he's in love with you (requested)

Your cheeks turned red when you walked down the stairs and into the living room, where the boys were waiting for you to come down so you could tag along with them to the awards show tonight. Their eyes were all on you right away, jaws nearly hitting the floor.

Calum invited you tonight, stating that it was a huge night for the boys and he wanted you to be by his side through it. You picked out your best dress, hoping that you'd look almost as good as he did.

You didn't see him there with the boys, but you knew he was around somewhere since he was the first to walk through the door just a little while ago.

"Wow, y/n, you look stunning," Luke said and you shyly tucked a lock of hair behind your ear. "Wow, Calum is gonna lose his mind tonight with how good you look. He'll be drooling all over you."

Michael and Ashton quickly hit his shoulders and Luke winced and rubbed his arms.

"Why do you say that?" You asked, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Because he's in love with you, obviously."

"Luke!" Michael shoved his shoulder as Luke spilled Calum's biggest secret.

"What?" You asked in shock, your eyes almost as wide as Luke's upon realizing what he'd said. "H-He is?" You asked as you looked to Michael and Ashton who exchanged a look before Ashton just shook his head with a laugh.

"So you haven't seen how crazy he is for you? How he can hardly ever take his eyes off of you? How he's so soft for you? You haven't noticed how he prioritizes his time with you, putting you above everybody else, even us sometimes? You didn't know that we weren't allowed to bring anyone with us tonight but Calum begged them to let him bring you along because he's in love with you and wanted you to be there with him on this big night? He's crazy for you, y/n."

You were surprised, to say the very least. But it all made sense now. You'd felt his eyes on you many times before and you'd find him staring at you from the corner of your eyes. But you never thought it was because he was in love with you.

As the realization sank in, your heart began to beat faster and faster with a rush of happiness coming over you. It made you smile from ear to ear and, over your reaction, the boys realized that you felt the very same.

But you all turned your heads faster than ever at the sound of Calum coming back into the room. He was humming to himself, fixing his suit jacket, and taking your breath away.

He looked confused as to why all eyes were on him, looking between you and his three best friends.

"Uh, boys? Can I have a few minutes alone with Calum?"

This caused Calum's eyebrows to furrow, but his heart to race at the same time.

They all nodded and slowly exited the room, planning to go outside and wait. Michael patted Calum on the shoulder, sending him a big smile as he knew that his best friend's biggest wish was about to come true.

"What's going on? Are you alright? Feeling nervous about tonight?" He asked quickly as you started to walk to him wordlessly. "You shouldn't be. You look beautiful."

You raised your eyebrows with a smile before sinking your teeth into your lip as you made your way to him.

"I mean," he paused and lowered his head as he tried to think of what to say so he could cover up his tracks, too nervous to confess to you and completely unaware of you already knowing.

"Look at me, Cal," you said and he lifted his head back up, receiving the biggest but the best surprise as your lips crashed onto his immediately.

He felt a fire rushing through his veins, a tingle appearing on every inch of his skin from his head to his toes as you cupped his cheek in your hand. His heart began to pound, his fingers shaking with excitement as he placed them on your hip and kissed you lovingly.

You slowly pulled away and he almost whined as your warm lips disconnected from his.

He was in awe, absolutely speechless as you stared into his eyes. 

But then, you smiled at him and he felt his entire chest fill with butterflies.

"I'm not complaining, but... why'd you do that?"

"Luke told me." You said and watched him go wide-eyed. "And then, Ashton went into great depth about it. And I was surprised, at first. But really happy. Because I've been hoping you like me as much as I like you."

He bit his lip as you dropped your forehead against his.

"I don't like you, y/n." He said before smiling. "I'm in love with you. Everything about you. You bring so much happiness into my life. You make me a better man. I'm in love with you."

You put your arms around his neck, grinning from ear to ear as his words sank in.

"I'm in love with you too, Cal."

He pressed his lips back onto yours for a short but oh-so-sweet kiss.

"So," he paused as he wrapped his fingers around your hand and intertwined your fingers together. "Are you ready to go... my beautiful girlfriend?"

The word caused your heart to flutter. You squeezed your eyes shut, nearly squealing in excitement.

"Yeah, I am, handsome."

He pecked your lips tice before pulling back and leading you out the door, excited to show you off tonight.

Calum Hood Imagines On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara