you're beautiful, every little piece, love (requested)

You almost jumped out of your skin when you heard Calum knock on the bedroom door once again.

"Y/n? Everything alright in there? The boys are getting a little antsy out here!" He chuckled from behind the closed door where he stood in his swim shorts. It's been a long week and now that there's some free time for all of the boys and the weather was just right, it seemed like the perfect time for a trip to the beach.

You were excited when you heard that. A day in the sun with your boyfriend and three best friends? It sounded incredible! At first, anyways.

Because you had just bought a new bathing suit and, although it fit perfectly, you had caught a glimpse of your thighs in the mirror and now all you wanted to do was crawl back under the covers now. Your self-esteem had diminished, your excitement had dwindled. You just wanted to stay in bed.

You had previously been wearing one of Calum's shirts, so you simply threw it back over your body before unlocking the door. You went back to the bed and sat on the edge. Calum opened the door and frowned when he saw you were back in his shirt.

"Baby girl, why are you in my shirt still? Weren't you getting changed for the beach today?" He asked as he sat down on the edge of the bed. You didn't say a word to him. You didn't even look at him. You were afraid he'd see the sadness in your eyes.

"Hey," he whispered as he took your hand into his own. "You seem sad."

"Yeah. I think I'm just gonna stay home today, Cal." You mumbled and tried to pull your hand away from his but he just gripped it tighter. "Why? You were so excited before!" You just nodded your head weakly.

"I was. But then I threw my bathing suit on and... I saw my thighs. So I changed my mind."

Your boyfriend sighed and laid his forehead on your shoulder. "You're kidding right?"

"Cal, I don't like them! I don't like how they look!" You finally looked at him but there were tears in your eyes and your boyfriend's heart shattered at the sight and at your words. "How could you not like them?" He wondered as he gazed into your teary eyes, letting his hand inch towards the fabric of his shirt that went just to your mid-thighs.

He pushed the fabric up slowly, all the while still looking at you.

"I don't like how big they are or my stretch marks."

Calum used his other hand to cup your chin. "I think they're beautiful."

You rolled your eyes and tried to turn away but he wasn't letting you. "Baby, your thighs are beautiful. They're part of you, and a beautiful part, at that." His fingers brushed across the stretch marks on your skin. "You might hate your stretch marks, but I don't. To me, every inch of you is beautiful."

He brushed the thumb of his other hand along your cheek, catching one tear that slid down and quickly wiping it away. "You really think so?"

"I know so. You're the most beautiful girl in the world."

You bit your lip, only letting it go from your teeth when his thumb brushed underneath it. "I hate feeling so insecure."

"Well, that's what I'm here for; to remind you how beautiful you are when you feel insecure. To pick you up when you're feeling down. To remind you that I am the luckiest guy in the world to be able to love you."

He sent you a smile and then started to kiss your neck, brushing his fingers across the stretch marks on your thighs. You felt him smile against your skin and you began to giggle, making Calum do the same.

"I love you." You looked down at him to find he was already staring up at you.

"Not nearly as much as I love you." You looped your arms around his neck and brought him closer. "I love every inch of you. From your freckles to your stretch marks; every piece and part of you is beautiful beyond words. I can guarantee that I'm gonna be the envy of every guy there today."

A light blush painted your cheeks and you buried your face in his neck.

"Just know that even the parts of you that you don't like, I wouldn't change for the world. When I fell in love with you, I fell in love with every single inch of you."

You lifted your face from his neck and looked deeply into his eyes. They were filled with love, and all for you. "What did I ever do to deserve you? You mean the world to me, Cal."

He leaned in for a kiss, making sure it was a long and passionate one. You moved one hand from his neck and to his chest, and you could feel the beat of his heart against your fingertips.

"I love you with all of my heart, y/n."

Another few kisses were placed to your lips and his fingers returned to your thighs, brushing across them for a minute before he pulled away.

"The boys are waiting. You ready for a fun day at the beach, my absolutely stunning girl?"

He watched your smile grow wider. He felt his heart beat faster in his chest at the sight, and the realization that it was because of him that you were so happy. It made him feel good.

"Ready, baby."

He took your hand and gave it a kiss then a squeeze before you walked out of the room together, ready for a fun day at the beach with the boys.