he tells you that you're beautiful

He rolled over in bed in his sleep but he couldn't move. With your arms wrapped tightly around him, he couldn't wriggle away. He opened his eyes and immediately smiled.

The sight he was met with warmed his heart; you were curled up to him, legs tangled with his own, head on his chest and arms circled around his sides with your hands on his warm back. He could feel your breath tickling his bare chest. You looked absolutely adorable.

He found it impossible not to brush his fingers along your cheekbones. Your skin was bare and he couldn't seem to take his eyes off of you. He leaned in to kiss your cheek and then he heard you giggle. You were already staring at him when he looked up at you.

"Good morning." You said softly, still waking up from your peaceful sleep. You moved your hands through his hair and he gently grabbed it to kiss across your palm. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

You nodded. "How could I not when I've got you beside me? You kept me warm all night. I might have to stay here with you more often."

Calum's eyes crinkled as he smiled and leaned in to kiss your lips softly. "I'd be more than alright with that."

You heard a bark come from the foot of the bed and you both turned to see Duke. "And, obviously, so would Duke."

You laughed together until you saw the look in his eyes. He was staring right at you with those beautiful brown eyes. The pad of his thumb ever so gently touched your cheek as two of his fingers moved to brush a lock of your hair behind your ear.

"You're just so beautiful."

You blushed at his comment and tried to turn your head to bury your face in one of his pillows but he hooked his fingers under your chin, forcing you to look at him. "I mean it, y/n. Every single thing about is you is beautiful and I'm really in love with you."

You moved your hands to cup his cheeks. "I love you too, Cal."

He sighed and laid his head on your shoulder, gently kissing your skin. "If this is how you'll treat me when I stay the night I may just never leave." You teased, but he didn't smile or laugh, he just looked at you lovingly and leaned in to kiss you again. "I wouldn't complain about that," and with a kiss to your cheek, his head fell back on your shoulder and he soon fell back asleep while you held him close to you.