busted (requested)

"Shh," you whispered to Calum, holding onto his arm to keep him steady as he climbed through your window. "What are you even doing here? It's only a little after seven in the morning."

"I know," Calum said as he closed your window to ensure that no cold air would come inside. He closed your curtains, knowing the sun was bound to begin to rise at any given moment.

He turned to face you and simply pulled you into his arms for a hug. "I missed you. It's been hard seeing you when you stop by practice or I come over with Luke and I can't hug or kiss you the way I want to."

You hugged him back, holding onto him tightly. "Missed you too, Cal. I know that it's hard but I don't want to tell him that we're dating yet. I'm not afraid of what he'd say, because I'm an adult and I don't need permission to date anyone. But I don't want to ruin things between the two of you."

You spoke against his chest before pulling away. You cupped his cheek in your hand, smiling when he leaned into your touch. "Besides, I like things like this. Where it's just the two of us that know. I love our little moments like these."

He leaned down to capture your lips with his own, bringing you in for a loving kiss. You looped your arms around his neck, melting into the mint on his breath and how perfectly his lips fit with your own and how passionately they moved.

You felt your back hit your mattress. He fell beside you, tucking a hair behind your ear.

"I love our little moments too, y/n. I love you."

You moved in for another kiss and felt his hand on your hip. So lost in the feeling of his fingers brushing along your skin and his lips on your own, you didn't hear the door across the hall open; the door to your brother's room.

That was, however, a knock on your door was heard.

"Y/n?" Luke spoke and you pushed at Calum's shoulder, quickly pulling away from his kiss, although you really didn't want to.

You raced to your bedroom door and opened it only a crack, only enough to peek out.

"Hey,"

"You're up early."

"Oh, yeah. Couldn't sleep."

"Alright." He nodded. "So do you want to go out for breakfast or something?"

You were about to answer when a quiet sneeze sounded from behind you. Your brother's eyebrows furrowed before he clenched his jaw and folded his arms over his chest.

"Calum? I know you're in there."

Your shoulders slumped and you opened the door. Calum sat on the foot of your bed, his head in his hands as he racked his brain for any possible excuse he could use to get himself, and you, out of this situation.

"Okay. What's going on? Why are you in my sister's room at seven in the morning? And how did you get in? I didn't hear the door open downstairs."

"I snuck him in through my window."

Your brother's eyes went wide. Before he could ask you any questions, Calum stood up and put his hand on the small of your back.

"You're..." He started to speak, and knowing exactly what he was gonna ask already, you and Cal just nodded. "How long?"

"Almost four months."

"Almost four months?!" Luke yelled, making you jump. "You've both been hiding this for almost four months? Why?"

"It was my idea, Luke." You confessed. "I didn't want to ruin things between the two of you. I thought you'd be mad or disappointed."

He was silent, looking over the two of you again and again before sighing.

"I'm not mad. You're an adult, y/n. You can make your own choices. I am a little disappointed, but only because you've been hiding this from me for so long. I've known Calum for years now, I know he's a great guy and I know he'll take care of you."

"We're sorry." You said, watching him nod his head in response. You put your arm around Calum and leaned your head on his shoulder and said, "So? Everything's okay?"

"Yeah." Your brother nodded. "It's all good. Just do me a favor and don't suck each other's faces off while I'm around."

You and Calum nodded and Luke couldn't help but smile to himself when he watched Calum wrap you in his arms and lay a kiss to your head before rubbing your back.

"Wanna join us for breakfast?" Luke asked and you saw Calum's eyes light up.

"I'd love to."

"Cool. Be ready in ten minutes." Luke called out as he left the room and closed your door.

You turned to Cal, looping your arms around his neck and bringing him in for a kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you." He whispered as his hand fell to the small of your back, holding you tight as he cherished every kiss you shared. You didn't have to hide the love you have for each other anymore and you're overjoyed about it.