Chapter 4

Welcome to Chapter 4  - yep another update, this again may seem longer then normal but pictures are included - enjoy!!

"Does La Igelsia or this Plateau in Mexico mean anything to any of you?" Hotch asks noticing the reaction of the four people.

"La Igelsia is a town that was levelled by an earthquake, the only thing left standing was a church. The locals think its because the church was built over the ruins of an Aztec temple. It belonged to people called nagual otherwise know as Werejaguars." Braeden answers first speaking for the first time since the BAU arrival.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" JJ ask wondering who she was and how she knew this.

"My names Braeden, I am a former U.S Marshal part of the fugitive task force before I went free lance." Braeden advised introducing herself well pulling out her credentials and badge.

"In relation to the Plateau in Mexico, situated here is the Calavera Compound inside a nightclub. The Calavera are a group of Hunters who take down any Supernatural threats. They go by a strict code to the point if any of them are bitten they must kill themselves before they reach their full moon." Chris explains as he has had the most dealings present with them.

"Why would Stiles even go to either place though? Last time they almost killed us all, why even risk it. How did he even get in the club or see them as you need the bullet and card to get in. Well yeah he can make the card easy but the bullet is unique." Scott rambles off quite quickly as he starts to pace back and forth.

"Scott, slow down okay. We may not have all the answers now but I may be able to help with one. About a month ago Stiles received a package in the office, when he opened it he seemed confused as to why someone would send him a box of bullets until he lifted one out, he grabbed his phone and raced out and I may have had a nosy and took a photo." Derek stated pulling out his phone and sending a picture to the screen.

"Yeah that's a Calavera Bullet, why would they send them to him though?" Derek Hale asks looking more worried as the details are been shown

"Okay so I managed to hack the camera's for this club, they only have the main door camera active and I managed to find him. He arrived there the same day he got to Mexico and remained there for two days before leaving." Garcia states sending the photo to the screen.

"Yep that's him, what are you up to Stiles?" Hotch asks looking at the screen of his young Agent wondering what has happened to him

"Let me call Araya Calavera and see if she can enlighten me on his visit but I wouldn't hold your breathe." Chris states dialling on his phone as he steps out of the door.

"So after he left their he headed to La Igelsia, the GPS signal in that area is spotty but I can see he was their for a few hours before he left and headed directly to the airport. He then took a private plane directly that dropped him on the edge of the reserve. By drop I literally mean drop as the plane didn't land." Garcia advises sending more things to the screen so everyone can see as Chris arrives back in the room.

"I pulled in a favour and managed to get some details, from what Araya has advised Stiles visit was a planned arrival. It appears since there encounter a few years ago she has been keeping in contact with him but wouldn't explain what they had discussed. The visit to the church was not planned, she said he received a message and left abruptly but messaged her later that day to advise he would be back when he could." Chris explains looking concern at the news he had received and was providing them.

"That makes no sense though, his phone records don't show any activity before he arrived into Beacon Hills. Alright let me try something as everything is pointing him to having another phone. Okay let me cross reference any phones that ping in the same areas as his other phones along with cross referencing this against the other parameters from earlier." Garcia says aloud but not expecting any answers as she types fast on her keyboard as though angry at herself for missing this.

"Got it, he does have a second phone that is on currently. The GPS is off but I should be able to access the camera and sound so we can see what is happening." Garcia states as the main screen shows the live feed from his phone camera.

Everyone stared silent at the screen as the image cleared to show Stiles bound and gagged on a chair sitting directly opposite to where his phone sat. On a close look of him you can see he has been beaten multiple times and also was showing signs of torture.

The door behind him opened and in walked two figures who stood directly in front of the cameras with their backs to it. Everyone could tell one of them was Theo but the other remain a mystery to them, Theo grabbed a bucket of water from the ground and dumped it on top of Stiles's head waking him up as the gag is removed from his mouth.

"Oh good your awake, now shall we try this again. Where is the Triskele box?" Theo asks clenching his fists as though predicting Stiles's answer.

"I'm sorry but I think you knocked the answer out of me between here and the Dread Doctor's Lair." Stiles answers staring Theo directly in the eyes as he punches Stiles across the face.

"Now why do you have to make this so hard? You have three seconds to tell us or you are going to wish you accept Peter's offer all them years a go." The other person stated as Chris sucked in his breathe recognising the voice.

"Please tell me that is not who I think it is?" Derek Hale asks a slight hint of fear running through his voice at the sound of her voice.

"Yeah I think so but why is she back here? What does she have to gain from this?" Chris states his eyes locked on the new person on the screen.

"Just answer me this first, what do you have to gain from Void returning? After all he is the reason your niece is dead or are you just that much of a psychotic bitch that you just don't care." Stiles spits towards her confirming everyone's suspicions on who that is.

"Who is she?" JJ asks noticing the reaction of the others when she spoke and what Stiles called her.

"Her name is Kate Argent, she is my crazy sister and a Werejaguar. Last time we saw her she was in La Igelsia and I had shot her with a yellow Wolfsbane bullet." Chris states his eyes fixed on the screen.

"Wait La Igelsia, that's where Stiles visited while in Mexico." Reid states as a slow clap is heard from the door way.

"Wow someone should give this kid an award and call him a genius." A rough voice speaks from the door causing everyone to look to see who had arrived.

"Peter, what are you doing here?" Derek Hale asks his Uncle surprised to see him here of all places.

"I'm here to help save a sarcastic annoying friend." He answers surprising those present in the room that knows him and what he is like.

"Why would you want to help Stiles? You have always hated him, why the sudden need to help, unless this is you double crossing us again." Scott states venom lacing his words as his eyes move away from Peter as the sound of grunts are heard again as Stiles is beaten until he is knocked out again.

"Just say we both know what it's like to be forgotten."

Thank you for reading - new chapter will be up shortly!!!!