Chapter 31

Welcome to Chapter 31 - thank you everyone who has read, voted and commented so far on this crossover -  I didn't know how this would be received as quite a weird mix but I am grateful for all the support - so with out any more from me here is the new chapter, please be warned it is long and contains pic and gifs - enjoy!!!

As everyone pulled up at the location a sense of sadness filled them all, as they watched and waited for the familiar sight of the Jeep arriving but knowing it wasn't coming this time. Lydia took a deep breathe before turning away from the entrance towards the darkened building in front of her.

"I know this going to be difficult for you all but right now I need you all to focus, we have solid intel that this is where Kate and Andrea are currently holding Mrs Martin and the twins." Hotch states to the gathered group, he was slightly nervous due to the vast amount of people present but he knew that there was no way any of them was going to leave.

"Alright we are going to have two teams entering the building itself with the remaining people providing cover from the outside, now the local FBI office and Sheriff's station has locked down the area in a two-block radius of our current location. Rafael and Sheriff, I want you both out here with Lydia covering the perimeter and co-ordinating with Garcia back at the Station." Morgan advises breaking down the agreed plans to the gathered group.

"Rossi, Prentiss and Liam, you will come with me and we are going to cover the rear entrance way, we will also check any side doors for additional entrances or surveillance. Hotch, JJ, Parrish and Scott will head via the main entrance area checking the two outbuildings on the way." Morgan continues before stopping as an SUV pulls into the car park, everyone's hand goes towards their guns before stopping as they spot who is getting out of the vehicle.

"You really didn't think you were doing this without us did you, before you even start I got the all clear to be here so I don't want to hear it." Reid advises as he walks towards the group with Henry, Arnold and Chelsea behind him.

"We will talk about this later! Alright, Henry you join Morgan's team, Arnold you can join my team and Chelsea could you and Lydia provide us some back up checking and securing the outer buildings before helping to maintain the perimeter." Hotch states giving Reid a stern look before softening slightly, relieved he was okay but worried to have his back in the field so quickly.

As everyone started to move into their assigned positions, Scott and Liam suddenly pause in place causing everyone else to stop and stare at the pair strangely.

"Boys, what is it?" Sheriff asks knowing that look, he has seen it appear on their faces far to many times to know it is nothing.

"Voices, I can hear voices coming from inside." Scott states as he squeezes his eyes shut trying to concentrate further to try and gather clearly what is been said.

'He is here, time for him to get us what we need'

"Who is he that they are speaking about? There happens to be a few of them here right now." JJ whispers out before everyone looks towards Parrish who has started to smoke before erupting into flames.

" JJ whispers out before everyone looks towards Parrish who has started to smoke before erupting into flames