Chapter 13

Welcome to Chapter 13 - thank you everyone for voting and commenting on this story so far - here is the new chapter, pre warning it is slightly long and GIF's are involved!!!

As soon as everyone was seated on the jet it swiftly took off, everyone on board knew that even though they needed it, none of them would be getting any sleep on this journey. The live feed to Stiles was been streamed onto the main screen so all could keep an eye on him, since they had last saw him, he seemed to be fully healed now but still wasn't showing any signs of waking up.

"Commander Backley, if you don't mind us asking this but can you tell us what you can off the last mission in Egypt with Agent Stilinski?" Rafael asks catching everyone's attention in such a simple request.

"Of course, it is only fair you know what happened last time. So let me give you some quick background first, I first met Agent Stilinski about three years ago. I was brought in to train his class in what to do if they are ever captured and tortured. Now this is a month long training that all must pass to continue to the next phase. The first two weeks they are taught different coping techniques before they begin the physical practice side, at this stage the trainees can tap out at any stage if they are unable to handle anymore, they are judged on how long they survive." Commander Backley starts explaining to the plane who all listen calmly to what they are been told.

"The training covers everything from short and long interrogations to torture techniques and coping mechanisms, some of these included been blind folded and dropped from unknown heights to all types of water torture. During this time we also look into mental torture also, as we all know this can be sometimes cause more damage then physical. Agent Stilinski exceed all expectations, he mastered the highest levels of each it was as though he had been trained for this entire life. He managed to survive the physical and mental side longer than anyone I have ever had the pleasure to train." Commander Backley stops talking as he notices Morgan has his hand up waiting to ask a question.

"Sorry to interrupt you sir, but how long did he last? No offense to Mischief but he isn't exactly the type of person you would expect to survive the longest." Morgan voices with a few on the plane nodding their head in agreement including the Commander.

"Funny enough I said the same thing to him once it was over, he survived the physical and mental torture for ten days straight before we decided to stop, there was no signs at all he was giving up anytime soon. But what gained my respect for him the most was I expected him to be out of training for a minimum of a month after what we put him through but four hours after he was let free, he was back with the others taking part in the two mile run and I can advise you he was the quickest of them all." Commander Blackley advises and everyone's mouth are left hanging open at what they have just heard.

"Damn! Remind me to never get on Stiles's bad side again." Scott voices with several again nodding in agreement, some looked confused at what Scott meant again but decided to wait until later to ask him.

"Just before his graduation we met again and caught up on how everything had been going with the rest of the training but I noticed a change in him, he was more guarded and was jumpy at every little sound. Now this was a man that I had basically dragged to hell and left him to defend for himself and hadn't even showed the slightest bit of emotion, yet here he was sat in front of me on the verge of a breakdown." Commander continued and everyone paid attention more hearing about the issues he was having before he went missing originally.

"I tried to get him to open up about what was wrong but he wouldn't fully go into details, he showed me a picture of Riley before explaining what he could before he said that they were in grave danger. I offered my assistance but he shot me down saying this was something he needed to do alone and stated everything happens at Nightfall before he left.

I tried multiple times to contact him after this meeting but never received any word before I was handed a file in relation to a possible kidnapping of a child and FBI agent that may have been shipped overseas. As soon as I was handed the file I just knew who it was so assigned my taskforce to the search. The chatter we were getting was showing indications that he was taken to either the Middle East or potentially Egypt.

We searched all the cameras in the areas for any signs and for a year there was nothing at all, the chatter had gone silent and I will admit I was starting to lose hope of ever finding either of them but something within me wouldn't allow me to give up on him. Thankfully I was rewarded with the break we needed to locate him, new chatter emerged with a hunt happening for an escaped prisoner and within an hour we received the transmission from Stiles." Commander Backley advised before typing on his laptop as though searching for something.

"That's why I recognised your voice, your the one Stiles spoke to on the radio message." Reid states looking as though he had just solved a mystery that had been escaping him as Commander starts playing the audio again.

Mothership this is Nightfall, do you copy? Over!

Nightfall this is Mothership, we copy you. Good to hear your voice again. Over!

Mothership, I am in immediate need for assistance. I am currently taking heavy fire and I have two civilians with me, requesting airship for extraction along with ground and air strike teams. Over!

Copy that Nightfall, what is the location for the package collection? Over!

Coordinates for package collection are 30.0444 North 31.2357 East. Immediate extraction and support required, taking heavy fire. Bring the rain. Over!

"Information received, time to target 6 minutes. Flare ready strike area! Over!

Roger that Mothership, target for airstrike will be marked with orange smoke. Bring the rain. Over and out!

"We hit the ground running just before the payload was dropped, we moved quickly knowing Stiles needed our help. I split off with a smaller team as more assistance had arrived with tanks just as we started taking heavy fire, my right hand man took over co-oridanting the strikes knowing I was heading to find Stiles." Commander starts advising again once the recording had stopped playing before he starts playing camera footage of that time.

"We located him with a young lady right where the orange smoke was flying but there was no sign of Riley anywhere, I advised him the airstrike was coming as requested so he needed to come with me now but he refused kept advising me to take Chelsea...

"We located him with a young lady right where the orange smoke was flying but there was no sign of Riley anywhere, I advised him the airstrike was coming as requested so he needed to come with me now but he refused kept advising me to take Chelsea as Riley needed him.

I advised him it wasn't safe as the air strike was coming, Chelsea grabbed his hand tightly before he agreed to come with us as I grabbed Chelsea and started running to the safety of the tanks but Stiles diverted away from us before I could stop him." Commander finishes off before playing a video on the main screen as to what happened.

" Commander finishes off before playing a video on the main screen as to what happened

Thank you for reading - new chapter will be up soon!!!