Chapter 24

Welcome to Chapter 24 - thank you everyone who has read, voted and commented on this crossover - here is the next chapter, pre warning its a long one with a gif included - enjoy!!!

BACK TO THIRD PERSON POV

As the message keeps ringing out everyone jumps into action with Morgan heading over to secure the doors to the visitor's room while Garcia loads the security footage to the Hospital as Sheriff radioed out to the Station.

"This is Sheriff Stilinski to all Deputies; can I please get a status update of what is happening. Currently in attendance at Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital and we have just been put into lockdown with immediate effect." Sheriff radios out before waiting for the response from the other side but only seems to receive static feedback.

"I don't like this one bit; I feel like we are sitting ducks right now. Garcia, any luck with them cameras yet?" Hotch asks with his gun drawn as he heads to stand behind Garcia to see what is on her laptop.

"Yeah just got the feed up now, looks like people are been evacuated from all areas of the Hospital, the external cameras are showing ambulances and buses been loaded with patients, visitors and staff. Huh that's strange, the cameras seem to be frozen on the South entrance." Garcia advises before typing furiously on her keyboard once again, she needed to find out why they were down.

"We need go get Stiles and Reid now, if we can't get them out we need to bring them here." Scott states going into his Alpha mode while heading towards the door with Derek closely following behind him.

"Scott, you can't just run out there without knowing everything what is happening. That is just reckless and irresponsible." Rafael states scolding his son for wanting to do something so dangerous.

"Dad, we can't leave them both defenceless and alone right now. What if this is Andrea or Kate? They will torture and kill Stiles and I will not lose him again." Scott states turning to face his Dad with such passion and determination on his face.

"What if we send out three small teams? One collects Reid, one collects Stiles while the final team sweep the Hospital for any signs of trouble. Garcia can be our eyes in the sky and alert us of any trouble. The sooner we get there the sooner we can get back." Chris advises to the room and Hotch was impressed with the suggestion.

"Okay let's do it, Morgan take Chris to go get Reid, Scott and Parrish head to Stiles while Rossi and Emily sweep around for any trouble. The rest will remain here and try to get communication from the outside and help Garcia cover the cameras while keeping the children safe." Hotch advises handing out assignments as everyone nods and grabs their gear.

As the assigned groups left the room the tension was evident not only for them remain put but those remaining behind to keep watch. Garcia managed to load the main cameras near the two rooms so she can keep watch for any issues while Hotch took charge of the cameras closest to where Emily and Rossi were currently heading.

"This Agent McCall to all units and departments in the vicinity of Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital, does anyone copy?" Rafael states into his radio but like the Sheriff only receives a static response back.

"There must be a signal jammer in operation stopping any communication from been sent out." Garcia states as she continues to type rapidly on the laptop trying to regain communication and the lost cameras.

"Wait, if we can't radio outside of the Hospital are we able to radio the groups that have left. If a signal jammer is in effect surely that will stop the communication." Melissa states before Sheriff grabs his radio this time and presses the button.

"Deputy Parrish, status update please." Sheriff states into his radio before awaiting a reply but like with Rafael only static is heard.

"We have no communication with the groups, Garcia can you see them on the cameras?" Hotch asks leaning more over her shoulder trying to spot the several groups himself.