Chapter 5

Welcome to Chapter 5 - thank you everyone who has read, voted and commented on this story so far - here is the new chapter, enjoy!!

The BAU was confused by what Peter meant when he said that they both know what it means to be forgotten but before they could voice anything more their attention was drawn back to the camera stream on the main screen.

"Well we are not going to get anywhere if you keep beating him until he is knocked out, we sort of need him awake to answer the questions." Kate snaps towards Theo before storming out of the room like a teenager in a strop.

Everyone watches as Theo walks closer to Stiles and unties the ropes holding Stiles to the chair and steps back as though he is testing to see whether Stiles is really knocked out or not.

"You know Stiles, even I have to admit I was almost convinced that you were knocked out. But you still haven't learnt how to control that heartbeat of yours, have you?" Theo asks as Stiles's eyes open and he gradually rises from the chair.

"If you knew I was faking, why untie the ropes holding me? Why not just call Kate back in to torture me more?" Stiles asks Theo posing a fair question as to why he did this as everyone holds their breathes awaiting to hear the answer.

"You and I both know that no matter what we do to you, you will never answer us as your loyalty to your Pack is too strong for anyone to break, I know first hand as I have tried and failed previously. You don't realise Stiles but me and you are the same." Theo explains to Stiles who gets angry at the thought of being anything like Theo.

"I am nothing like you Theo, I never have been or never will be. My job is track down people like you and stop them." Stiles spat towards Theo with such venom that no one has ever heard him use before.

"You say your nothing like me then why don't we go speak to your precious Pack and new team and tell them all about Egypt, shall we?" Theo states making Stiles freeze on the spot and everyone watching can hear his breathing rate pick up.

"What happened in Egypt?" Sheriff asks the room but his question mainly aimed towards the BAU and Rafael.

"I'm sorry but I can't say, the details of the mission is classified. Even the BAU do not know the details as Stiles was assigned to them directly afterwards." Rafael advises shifting in his shoes as he speaks before everyone refocuses on the screen.

"You say you are nothing like me but you are exactly like me, the only real difference is I know who and what I am. Can you honestly answer me that question Stiles, when you look in the mirror what do you see the hero you act or the monster you truly are?" Theo asks taunting Stiles knowing he is finally breaking down the walls in Stiles's mind.

"I'm not a hero!" Stiles states looking more defeated then anyone had ever seen him, Theo smiled at the sight of Stiles looking so broken.

"No you are not, you are just a monster trapped in a cage waiting to be freed." Theo snarls in Stiles ear before Stiles swings round punching Theo square in the face.

"You have no idea who I am anymore Theo, I am not the same weak defenceless human that left Beacon Hills

"You have no idea who I am anymore Theo, I am not the same weak defenceless human that left Beacon Hills. I am no longer a monster trapped in a cage, that cage was torn open long ago. But you are still the same pathetic loser who has no place in this world." Stiles states before turning away from Theo and starts looking around the room.

As Stiles's back is turned Theo slowly brings out his claws before stabbing them into the back of Stiles's neck causing him to freeze in his place. Everyone watched in horror as Theo's claws stayed imbedded tightly into the back of Stiles's neck.

"Garcia, we need a location now!" Hotch shouts tearing his eyes away from the screen and looking directly at Garcia who is frantically typing on her computer.

"If I may interject here but I can just tell you his location. That is why I am here after all!" Peter states to the room causing everyone to freeze and look at him before the Sheriff rushes over and pins Peter to the wall.

"Why only offer this information now? Why not when you first arrived?" Sheriff snaps at Peter as Scott and Rafael try to drag him off Peter so he can speak.

"I was following orders, he advised me to only tell his location if it becomes the only option to save everyone. He's in the Hale Vault at the School!" Peter states as the Sheriff lets him go and he straightens out his jacket.

"Not possible, the only way for them to enter the Hale Vault is if a Hale lets them in." Lydia states as realisation appears on Derek Hale and Scott's faces.

"It was you! You have been helping Kate and Theo! You are the reason Stiles is missing!" Scott shouts diving himself at Peter slamming him once again into the wall.

"Sometimes Scott, you need a Divine Move to win the game!" Peter states and Scott loosens his grip on Peter and starts backing away from him realising what he had said.

Thank you for reading - what do you think happened in Egypt?? - new chapter will be up shortly!!