The Vision

"The genetic coding tower's at ninety-seven percent. You have got to upload that schematic in the next three minutes."

"Tony" Athena greeted as she walked in the lab, "Bruce"

"Thena" The men greeted, "And company" Tony added.

"Why is she here?" Bruce asked as soon as he saw Wanda. 

"It's okay, they're on our side" Athena moved protectively in front of them.

"You are going to stop it aren't you?" Pietro asked, pushing ahead and pointing to the cradle.  

"No, you don't get to talk" Tony held up a finger. 

"It already has Ultron's base conscious Tony, think about it. I know you want to upload Jarvis into it, that's what I would do. But you don't understand the horror's in Ultron's head" Athena spoke softly. 

"Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it. Where do you think he gets that?" Wanda asked, pointing at Tony accusingly. 

"Shut it down Tony" Steve spoke up. 

"Nope, not gonna happen." Tony popped the p in nope. 

"What if it's Ultron all over again? You don't know what's gonna happen" Athena pointed out. 

"And you do? She's not in your head?" Bruce looked at Wanda angrily. 

"I know you're angry" Wanda said calmly. 

"Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade." Bruce looked a little green around his neck.

"Ok everyone calm down!" Athena held up her arms. "Again with the blame games, Tony you tell me why you think it'll be a great idea" 

"Thank you Thena." Tony said and while walking toward her he explained. "Remember our ally, the one protecting the nuclear codes? That was JARVIS. Ultron didn't go after JARVIS cause he was angry. He attacked him because he was scared of what he can do. So JARVIS went underground. Okay? Scattered, dumped his memory. But not his protocols. He didn't even know he was in there, until I pieced him together."

"And you just assume that JARVIS' operational matrix can beat Ultron's?" Athena was intrigued, it was dangerous yes, but quite possible. 

"JARVIS has been beating him from inside without knowing it. This is the opportunity, we can create Ultron's perfect self, without the homicidal glitches he thinks are his winning personality" Tony answered.

"Thena?" Steve asked her, even though she was a fourteen year old, Steve made it a point to always get her opinions and ideas, because she was clearly the smartest fourteen year old he had ever met. 

"I think it's worth a go" Athena decided. 

"No, not you too" Pietro groaned. 

"I know you guys are biased, but think about it. There is no way the Avengers alone can defeat Ultron, he's just that good and it physically pains me to say it" 

"This isn't a game, Athena. If the creature turns out a monster... then what?" Wanda was asking valid questions. 

Tony opened his mouth to argue but Pietro was faster. Before anyone else could react, he was alreayd on the move. Athena only felt a strong breeze blow past her, and when she had had blinked, Pietro was standing on the opposite side of the lab, a cocky grin on his face. Damn. Athena forced herself to think about literally anything else.

He had destroyed some equipment, judging by the sparks everywhere, and in his hands, he had several wires, even the one for the cradle. 

"No, no. Go on. You were saying?" He smirked and Athena laughed.