Bye bye Squidward

Thankfully Peter thought quickly and shot a web onto the outside of the ship and another to catch Athena. He grabbed Athena's hand as they made their way into a closing chamber. 

Athena gave him a long hug and only then allowed herself to look at the Earth. It was a beautiful sight, the green and the blue being mostly masked by the swirling clouds. Athena could only stare in awe and fear. 

"Oh my God!" Peter breathed out, he squeezed Athena's hand. 

"Should've stayed on the bus huh?" Athena chuckled as the doors closed, blocking the view of the receding planet. 

"Shit, Suit lady... I gotta call dad" Athena had totally forgotten about Bucky. "Call him"

"Nina?

"Dad! Oh god, I am so sorry but Peter and I- we're on a spaceship" Athena explained. 

"What? Doll please tell me you're kidding... the space ship on the news? You're on it?

"Yeah, but Tony and Peter are here too"

"Steve and I... we're still looking for Wanda, stick close to Tony and listen to what he says" Great, she had already disobeyed Bucky's two rules. 

"Will do Dad, I don't not love you" Athena said. 

"I don't not love you too doll, promise me- you'll.." The rest wasn't heard because of static. 

Great, just great

.....

Athena and Peter slowly made their way through the ship, it was difficult because they kept hiding at every sound, but better safe than sorry right?

They finally reached Tony and debated the best way to reveal to him that they were still there. Athena suggested not revealing themselves at all, because she knew what Tony would be like. 

Nevertheless, they watched from the shadows as the squid dude interrogated the wizard, Athena really hated not knowing things like- who the hell these people were. 

The wizard was floating horizontally with glassy needle like objects surrounding him. 

"In all the time I've served Thanos, I've never failed him. If I were to reach our rendezvous on Titan with the Time Stone still attached to your vaguely irritating person, there would be... judgement." 

The needles started to contact with the wizard's face and were obviously painful, no matter how much he tried to hide it, the pain showed through.

"Give me... the stone." Squid dude demanded. 

The flying cloak tapped Tony on the shoulder clearly startling him. The man raised his hand, ready to shoot, but lowered it when he saw what it was. 

"Wow you're a seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?" Tony asked it. 

Peter chose that moment to reveal himself as he dropped from the ceiling. 

"Yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty..." He started. 

Athena face palmed and emerged from the shadows, she gave Tony a small and awkward wave. 

"What the-"

"I know what you're gonna say." Peter held up his hands. 

"You should not be here." Tony told them.

"We were gonna go home-" Athena started.

"I don't wanna hear it."

"But it was such a long way down and.." Peter trailed off. 

"We thought about you, let's face it- you two would probably die without me" Athena completed.