28

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 28:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 28:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ruan Ning spent the past few days in the safe zone fairly relaxed and comfortable, eating and drinking, and he only needs to notify someone to deliver what he wants.

There are not many people with supernatural powers in the safe zone today, probably just a few dozen.

And their 5+1 squad can have two ability players. This configuration is one of the best in the current safe zone. In addition, someone said something to take care of, so Ruan Ning has been so leisurely in recent days.

Especially after realizing the importance of the supernaturalists in dealing with zombies, the administrator of the safe zone has improved the treatment of the supernaturalists a lot to win people's hearts.

It has only been half a month since the end of the world, and there is still no shortage of food, so even ordinary people staying in the safe zone can receive three free meals per day.

Although everyone only has a simple bowl of white rice porridge per meal, for many people, they can stay in the safe zone without being hungry, and safety is still guaranteed. Compared with eating and sleeping outside, they have to worry about the life of zombies at any time. How many times better.

But Ruan Ning knew that such days would not last long.

There are more and more survivors coming to the safe area from various places these days, and the teams who go out every day to collect supplies want to bring back food from outside, but it is not as easy as before.

When the safety zone is short of supplies, there will not be so much free food for everyone.

First, three meals a day become two meals, and then two meals become one meal...It will not be long before it becomes like in the novel. Not only is there no free food, but survivors need to turn in a certain amount even to enter the safe base. food. All food, clothing, housing and transportation must be borne by yourself.

The farther behind, the more difficult the life of ordinary people will be.

Ruan Ning also has no abilities, but she is a little luckier than the others, and she still has a space.

She basically didn't move much of the materials collected in the city at the beginning, and she didn't have to worry about the food problem anyway for the past six months.

Ruan Ning hadn't thought about disguising her space as a space superpower. In this case, she could be regarded as a superpower in the eyes of others.

The journey to the imperial capital is long, and even if everything goes well, it will not be possible within a few months. The other people in the team are taking good care of her now, and they don't care if she has abilities, but everyone has no relatives and no reason, so that she has been in the team as a person who eats rice, and her heart is quite guilty. There is no value, anyone can guarantee that he will not be abandoned by the team.

Anyway, the space ability players had no attack ability before entering the sixth rank. The attack power will only increase greatly after reaching the sixth rank, and the status will also rise from a walking warehouse to the top three attack power ability.

So even if she is disguised as a space supernatural person, others can't see it. Because as far as she knows, apart from the guy who opened the hook, the male customer, no one has successfully upgraded the spatial ability to rank six.