95

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 95:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 95:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After Gu Yicheng and Ruan Ning had dealt with the two people, they left the room and saw Xue Chenlinyang, who lived on the same floor as them, dragging two people whose mouths were gagged by cloth strips and walking away from the diagonally opposite room. come out.

The two of them naturally came out empty-handed. As for the two men in their room who had been injected with muscle relaxants, after questioning, they were knocked out by Gu Yicheng and threw them into the corner. Went out.

"Gu Shao, someone in our room touched and attacked tonight and found four muscle relaxants on them." Xue Chen said with a look of concern, "How about you and Miss Ruan? Is there anything wrong with you? ?"

Gu Yicheng: "Two people got in our room just now, but I have knocked them out. Now Ning Ning and I are going upstairs to find the mastermind behind this incident."

Going to find the mastermind behind the scenes?

The other four people looked at each other. Most of the materials on the team's surface are placed with them, so they all thought it was their spontaneous behavior that these two men wanted to come over and steal something. Moreover, these two people said the same under their coercion, so there was no doubt. Unexpectedly, there are other people behind instructing this secret.

Lin Yang kicked the two people next to him in a dangerous tone: "It seems that you two are not honest at all. You are both like this and you still want to lie to us." They almost fooled them and left behind. There is another mastermind.

They were not without doubts after recognizing the contents of the syringe. After all, muscle relaxants are controlled products. Although no one will take care of these after the end of the world, places like hospitals with a lot of patients are far more dangerous than other places in a city. With the **** skills of these two people, how could it be possible to produce such a powerful thing.

The two people who were **** tightly with twine, could not say a complete word, and could only whimper, shivered under everyone's sight.

"Okay, I will give you two one more chance now, and quickly give me a clear explanation of what I haven't explained clearly, and I will understand it one by one. If you know, I am not a good talker..." Lin Yang squatted down, patted the shoulders of the two of them, and said with a smile.

**********************************

*************************************

ten minutes later.

Lin Yang's face was bluish and purple because of resistance. The two people who couldn't see the original appearance were lying dying on the cold floor, tears and noses.

The two men stubbornly resisted at first, refusing to tell the truth. But after being scared of being beaten, naturally he was willing to say anything.

This time their statement was the same as the two people in Ruan Ning's room. They all said in unison that the woman named Sister Sun instructed them to do this. The purpose is to quietly get rid of a dozen of them in this line tonight, and then when they wake up in the morning, let Chen Ling see that they are all dead outside the base, his face will definitely be very different. Ugly. At that time, not only could she severely frustrate Chen Ling's spirit, but she could also get their supplies, killing two birds with one stone.