93

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 93:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 93:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

It took Chen Ling less than an hour, and everyone who led the morning team quickly visited most of the hotel.

"How about? Are you interested in joining us? The treatment of our base is much better than that of other bases around." Chen Ling said.

Gu Yicheng's tall body blocked his sight of the girl, his eyebrows were cold, and his thin lips lightly opened: "No hurry, this matter is not a trivial matter after all, we need to consider it again."

"Yes. I have prepared a room for you. You can rest in the base for one night, and it will not be too late to reply tomorrow. But personally, I still look forward to your joining our base as soon as possible." Chen Lingzui The above mentioned people who are looking forward to their entire team. In fact, Ruan Ning is the only one he has been staring at.

It's just that from his perspective, she couldn't see the girl's full figure, because she was blocked by the man standing next to her, so she wouldn't let anyone see it any more.

Seeing this, Chen Ling more and more affirmed the guess in his heart. He hasn't been blinded by his own feelings. Although the two people in front of him are brothers and sisters, no matter whether it is the facial features or the external appearance, they are completely different from this.

As for what the real situation is, after these people join the base, Chen Ling naturally has more time to understand, and is not in a hurry to solve the mystery now.

**********************************

*************************************

After visiting this small base, the sun has set, and the sky outside has become dim. Only the moon high in the sky is still there. Today is a cloudy day. The moon is half covered by clouds. In a semi-closed space like a hotel, there is not much light coming in.

Because there is no electricity, for a long time after the end of the world, people’s work and rest seem to have returned to ancient times. They work at sunrise and rest at sunset. There is no entertainment. Once it gets dark, it’s almost time to go to bed, and then wait for dawn Well, get up early in the morning.

The hotel is actually equipped with a generator, and there is still a lot of diesel left. It's just that there are too few materials of this kind, so in this small base, only a small number of people can occasionally use generators.

And people like Team Dawn, who haven't even joined the base yet, naturally can't give them such scarce things. It is already an exception to let them live here.

Chen Ling arranged four rooms for them in this hotel. As for how to live, let them allocate them.

There are fourteen people in four rooms, which is really not very generous. However, although there are many rooms in the whole hotel, not all rooms can be accommodated. Some rooms can no longer live in due to some reasons in the last days. In addition, there were originally more than 200 people living here, and there were no extra rooms at all. These four rooms were finally vacant.

Not all of the four rooms assigned to the Morning Team are on the same floor. There are two on the fourth floor and two on the fifth floor.

When Ruan Ning was the only girl in the team, she slept alone in a tent or a bed. Now there is one more Jiang's mother, so these few days have become the two of them sleeping together.