180

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 180:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 180:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ruan Ning frowned when looking at the fallen flowerpot, and wanted to go and pick it up.

But the Zombie King was chasing her by the side, and a strong wind flashed past, she could only hide and hide again, and she was getting farther and farther away from where Xiao Hua was. In addition, Ruan Ning must be careful to avoid the Zombie King while worrying about Gu Yicheng's injury. With the lack of skills, she can't tell the extra attention to Xiaohua's situation.

Fortunately, zombies have never been interested in plants, and Ruan Ning does not need to worry about what will happen to them for the time being.

"Ningning, are you okay?" Gu Yicheng used his ability to successfully attract the firepower of the zombie king to himself, but he looked at the girl who was standing not far away with a somewhat embarrassed face, and his eyes burned with anger, yes. The attacks made by the Zombie King became more and more deadly.

Ruan Ning: "I'm okay. Brother, be careful yourself." It seems that she is still lacking in exercise. Just this amount of exercise almost made her breathless.

On the other side, the zombie king pressed hard, and Gu Yicheng did not show any weakness, and the two played hard to separate.

Ruan Ning couldn't help much, so he could only be anxious on the sidelines. One person, one zombie, the current power levels are all Tier 5, and they seem to be evenly matched, but she knows that Gu Yicheng has injuries on her body and moves slightly inconveniently. The physical strength of humans is not as good as that of creatures without pain like zombies. There is a high probability that they will lose here.

Just as Ruan Ning racked his brains, thinking about how to get the two of them out of the predicament in front of them, he saw countless vines jumping out of the grass on the side of the road, entangled in wanting to get closer. Personally attacked Gu Yicheng's zombie king.

The crystal nucleus in the head of the Zombie King is extremely attractive to Xiaohua, and it instinctively wants to use the geographical situation to remove that crystal nucleus. This is the same as when zombies naturally want to devour the flesh and blood of living creatures. This is the instinct that all living things have for evolution.

Little flowers, great! !

Ruan Ning's eyes lit up, and taking advantage of Xiao Hua's opportunity to drag the Zombie King, he hurriedly came to Gu Yicheng to examine his wounds.

The zombie king is now trapped in a place by countless vines. It wants to get rid of its shackles impatiently. However, the city of c is a small flower site, surrounded by many plants. Every time a vine is broken, there will be new ones. The vines entangled, although the venom secreted by these vines has no effect on this golden zombie, but there are obviously two living people nearby, and the feeling that you can see but can’t eat makes the zombie king extremely I became irritable, and the force to break free became stronger. Xiaohua is still in weakness due to the previous events. The control of the plant is not as strong as before, and it can't be held for long.

"Brother, I will take you out of here quickly." Ruan Ning glanced at Xiao Hua who was entangled with the Zombie King, hesitated for a moment, and finally made a choice. This is also the most advantageous option for them in the current situation. She doesn't want to watch people around her have trouble.