140

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 140:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 140:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Unlike Gu Huayang, Gu Huasheng is actually reluctant to let Ruan Ning get involved here.

He knew that the Gu family and the army were in urgent need of a powerful healing power. If another person is here today, he will definitely try his best to make this happen. He will do whatever he can think of. But Ruan Ning alone can't. He doesn't want to force this child to do anything she doesn't like under other names.

Moreover, once Ruan Ning joined the army, they came to the matter of a healing power, even if they could hide it for a while, after a long time, they would definitely be noticed by other forces.

This also means that the person with the healing powers will be exposed to people. Trees attract the wind, so are people. It is hard to guarantee that people from other forces will not do anything to her. It may be solicitation, or it may be bullying. Gu Huasheng did not want Ruan Ning, who is still underage, to bear the pressure that she shouldn't have to bear.

Ruan Ning is not stupid. Although she may not be as thorough as Gu Huasheng thought, she also knows that this matter is not that simple. Otherwise, on the day she told him that she had dual element ability, he would mention this to her, and he wouldn't have to wait until this time to bring the Gu family leader over to see her, wanting to recruit her. It shows that this matter is not simply treating people, there are other problems.

It's just that the experience of these few months in the last days has caused Ruan Ning's thinking to undergo some changes. Before the change, she would definitely find a way to refuse, and would not agree to this, just like her first thought when she discovered that she had traveled to the end of the world was to stock up on supplies and find a safe place to hide instead of killing zombies. Because she is a person who likes stability.

The last days can be said to have changed her a lot.

Ruan Ning now feels that there is no dangerous thing in this world. Even if they came to the Imperial Capital Hope Base not far away this time, it was a very dangerous thing in itself, but she still came and did it, and learned a lot from what she had never dared to think of before.

The danger is also accompanied by progress and breakthroughs.

Ruan Ning wants to work hard to become a better person.

"I think I might try it." Ruan Ning only hesitated for a moment, and then decisively agreed.

To tell the truth, Gu Huayang was very surprised that she did not refuse this request, and she also looked at her with admiration.

He learned from his second brother that this little girl has a relatively introverted temperament and personality. He has seen her before. It is indeed not a girl who is particularly fond of making her head. She seems to prefer to stay alone in one place and silently do what she likes. thing.

He thought that after they analyzed the pros and cons, she would simply refuse. If she refuses, Gu Huayang will feel very sorry in his heart, but he and his second brother have just reached an agreement. If she is unwilling, he will not force her, and will never mention this matter again, which will put her under pressure. .

Unexpectedly, not only did she not directly refuse this time, but rather readily agreed.

"Second brother, this little girl in your family is much braver than you think. This is like our Gu family!" Gu Huayang praised.