76

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 76:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 76:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"...Ahem, Super Son, or you should go first. I have never tried it before, and I don't know how to proceed."

Ruan Ning herself has a slight fear of heights, and she is panicked about this method of jumping off the building without any precautions except for the rope. If it weren't for a Tier 3 zombie at the door, she would have been fighting already. Retired.

Hearing the words, Jiang Jingchao glanced at the girl next to her, her lips pressed tightly, and there was a trace of anxiety hidden in her clear black and white eyes. It seemed that she did not dare to go down first.

In Jiang Jingchao's eyes before the end of the world, Ruan Ning was a girl who couldn't carry her hands or shoulders, was delicate and weak, had little courage but was well protected. A prank by Gu Ge could frighten her at the beginning, even if everyone had nothing to do with each other except for that one time, she had nothing to do with each other. Every time she saw any of them, she was still like hiding from the plague.

To be honest, Ruan Ning could not cry or make trouble when meeting zombies in this month, and kill the zombies with them, it was enough for Jiang Jingchao to overturn the impression of her before, and look at her with admiration.

Moreover, although Jiang Jingchao usually doesn't like to talk, he can see that the current Gu Ge attaches much more importance to this girl than before. At least Gu Ge could take the initiative to take her to the Imperial Capital in S City, which surprised him and Lin Yang.

Jiang Jingchao nodded and agreed: "Okay, I'll go down and give you a demonstration. Look carefully, when you get down, don't worry, just grab the rope and slowly come down. Your safety is the most important."

The thick rope that Ruan Ning took out of the space was not long enough, and it was not far from the ground.

However, this rope was not the material she had collected. It was put by other members of the Dawn Team in city b to preserve it. Otherwise, how could there be such things in her space. She never thought that one day she would face such a scene of jumping off the building.

Because the length of the rope is not long enough, people need to slide down from above, then step on the air conditioner next to the first floor and jump from there to land.

In Ruan Ning's view, Jiang Jingchao did the thrilling action cleanly and smoothly to the first floor in less than half a minute.

It's not hard to look at...

Ruan Ning stared at Jiang Jingchao's every movement intently from above. Seeing him landing safely, the tension in his heart also became a little less.

When throwing the rope downstairs, Jiang Jingchao had observed the surrounding environment. The downstairs of this building is a vacant lot. There are no plants and there is no possibility of being attacked. It is very safe.

Jiang Jingchao looked around and found that everything was OK before beckoning to let the people above come down.

Ruan Ning stood on the windowsill on the third floor, holding the rope, and took a deep breath.

Someone has done the demonstration before, and if she can't go on any longer and waste time, she won't be able to justify it.

The others on the scene gave themselves the chance to escape first, and if they stay here for a minute, they will endure more danger.