145

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 145:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 145:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

As time passed, Ruan Ning had already come to hope the base for half a month.

Entering February, it means that this year's Lunar New Year is getting closer and closer.

However, this new year is destined to be less lively and bustling than before, and it can even be said to be exceptionally deserted.

Xiao Nian Ye.

Ruan Ning stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, staring at the snow outside in a daze, his eyes trembled, and his thoughts drifted far away.

This snow fell intermittently for ten days.

Since Chenxi Team finished its last mission three days ago, it has never taken up any missions in the mission center. Gu Yicheng was born again, so he knew that this period of time is the most unpredictable time of the entire winter. Since their team is not short of supplies, there is no need to lose a lot of money and take the lives of the players.

Now everyone in the team has entered the stage of recuperation. Except occasionally looking for someone at the base to inquire about the intelligence, most of them have stayed in the villa and never went out.

Fortunately, although there is no heating in the room after the end of the world, it is covered by four walls, which is much warmer than the outside, at least not suffering from the biting cold wind.

Ruan Ning saw snow for the first time in the last days. It was ten days ago. At that time, the snow had only reached the sole of the shoe. After an hour, it didn't fall anymore, and the snow on the ground slowly melted.

For the next ten days, every time it snowed, it stopped after an hour or two, and then it went over and over again. This happened several times, because it did not affect people’s normal life too much, so there was not much in the base. The survivors took this snowfall as the same thing.

Until last night, the snow has been falling, and there is no sign of stopping. On the contrary, it gets bigger and bigger, and the snow on the ground also accumulates more and more.

Only one night has passed, and now the snow accumulated outside the house is about to reach Ruan Ning’s knees, which shows how deep the snow is. In such a harsh environment, the car can't even be started. How can survivors go out to collect supplies and kill zombies?

Ruan Ning was a little worried about the future of the hope base, and at the same time couldn't help but be grateful for the luck of their team. They can have enough supplies to support them without going out to collect supplies. They can survive this winter. They have the confidence to stay in the villa, not like many people outside, they will face a crisis of no food if they do not go out for a day. Worried about his own survival.

Ugh! I don’t know how many percent of the survivors in the world will be left after this winter...

Ruan Ning's room was not closed. Gu Yicheng knocked on the door, walked in from outside, looked at the girl standing in front of the window, and asked, "Ningning, what are you thinking about, so absorbed?"

Hearing his voice, Ruan Ning came back to his senses, sighed slightly, stretched out his hand to close the thick curtains, and sat back on the sofa next to him, looking surprised, not in a state, "...I was thinking When can the snow stop outside?" She was so afraid that if the snow fell like this, the roof of the villa they lived in might be crushed.