114

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 114:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 114:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

On the only way back to the Yancheng base.

Two people squatted in a thick grass on the side of the road.

"Boss, look! There is a fat sheep coming over there!!" One of the young people, who was only fourteen or five years old, looked at the person next to him with excitement after putting down his binoculars.

Such a big event happened on the cross-river bridge, and for their full-time robbery, it also means that there will be big business. Because usually at this time, many people will come to inquire about the news, and then they can take the opportunity to make a fortune. When there are more people, the situation at the scene will become messy, and it will be easier to fish in troubled waters.

But Chang Shisi always felt that he was different from other robbers. Because he is a robber with ideals in life. He made a very detailed plan for his career.

Seeing the people next to him, Chang Shisi, who was chewing bubble gum, sat on the ground, patted the head of the boy who was just talking, and said: "Little skinny monkey, let me tell you. How many times, don’t talk so loudly in my ears in the future, my ears are almost deaf by you, do you know."

"Boss--" The young man named Little Skinny Monkey glanced at Chang Shisi next to him. Under his fierce eyes, the original excitement tone dropped again, "Hey, boss, I see, look. Is this volume okay..."

It's the first time for the little skinny monkey to do big things with the boss, so he is a little excited.

"Yes." After Chang Shisi finished speaking, he had no time to talk to the people next to him and checked the equipment they used to rob.

Nails on the road, ok

Firecrackers to be used later, ok

Mask, ok

It seemed that everything was ready, just waiting for the little sheep that the little skinny monkey said was hooked.

In fact, Chang Shisi hadn't crossed the river for several days, so he came to the Yancheng base to do a big ticket.

Because last time he accidentally glanced away, the robbery grabbed a car owned by the official Yancheng base. Although his trip didn't come in vain, he was almost caught by someone on the base side, and he was so scared that he didn't dare to cross the river to come here these days.

"Little skinny monkey, remember, you will listen to my signal later, and I will give you a look, you can quickly set the firecrackers on the road, and then you don’t care about anything, just run to the other side. , Just run to the river. Remember?"

"I see, boss, promise to complete the task!" But the little skinny monkey still didn't understand a little bit, he asked: "Then I ran, boss, what do you do? Who will stay to cover you."

"Leave me alone. I run faster than you. As long as you can run away without dragging me down, I'll thank God." Chang Shisi took the telescope in his hand and looked at what the little skinny monkey said. Where is the little sheep now.

But at this look, he was immediately dumbfounded: "How come three cars?"

The person next to him asked stupidly: "Boss, are the three cars bad? I found them according to your requirements..."