129

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 129:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 129:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"You are going to the team at Hope Base! It just so happens that our team is going back too, or else we two teams will have a companion?" The captain over there has a good temper and a very enthusiastic attitude. He saw their faces. Sheng, knowing that they are the imperial capitals from other provinces and cities, so I took the initiative to invite them to the Hope Base.

Gu Yicheng's emotions now can be taken away freely. He hides the coldness of his eyes, and smiles gently, "Of course."

Nie Wenxin on the side didn't pay much attention at first. When the captain of the opposite team appeared, he immediately recognized the man's identity. He is his classmate at Imperial University, Gu Yicheng.

After the end of the world broke out, Nie Wenxin did not see Gu Yicheng in school, and in the past few months, he has not heard other people say where he has seen him. He seems to have suddenly disappeared, even Lin Yang and Jiang Jingchao who often appear next to him There is no news at all. Later, Nie Wenxin even thought that they might have died in the hands of zombies, otherwise how could they have disappeared one by one.

Unexpectedly, there will be such a day when you can see these three people in the Imperial Capital again.

"Gu Yicheng? It's you! You didn't even die?" The surprise on Nie Wenxin's face was obvious. After he said this sentence, he also felt that it is not good to guess that others are dead as soon as he meets, and it is easy to misunderstand. He quickly explained: "Many alumni of Imperial Capital University have said that they have not seen you for a long time, so we all I thought you were dead..." It means that he is not alone in thinking like this, but many people are like him, so he blurted out what he said just now.

Nie Wenxin is a small well-known person in the Imperial Capital University, but he is incomparable with Gu Yicheng, and is even crushed everywhere. Whether it is academic performance or popularity, he is not as good as the man in front of him.

Nie Wenxin cannot deny that he is a little jealous of Gu Yicheng, but his academic performance and popularity are only a small aspect, mainly because the girl he likes is the same person she likes. This shocked Nie Wenxin's heart when he learned the truth. Later, the end times broke out.

After the end of the world, Nie Wenxin awakened the wood element ability, and he was inexplicably relieved without Gu Yicheng, who had been pressing him. He spent more than three months in the apocalypse. He first went to Hope Base with the survivors of the school, and then he became the deputy captain of the team before long.

Nie Wenxin learned that their team came from outside the province. Although I don’t know why Gu Yicheng suddenly went to other provinces and cities, and only now came back to the imperial capital, his return still caused him a faint strong crisis. sense. Xiaoling just recently let go of agreeing to associate with him. If she finds out that Gu Yicheng has returned without a dead person, will she change her mind and embrace this person?

"Before the end of the world, I had something to return home, so I was not in the imperial capital at that time. It is normal for you not to see me." In addition to the obvious emotional fluctuations in the beginning, Gu Yicheng, other times, even when talking to Nie Wenxin , His expression is just right, and he treats others just the same in peacetime.