79

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 79:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 79:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Why are you still here?" Lin Yang looked at this group of people in a tone that couldn't be said very well.

Anyone who is in a hurry to leave school and sees the last group of entangled people still waiting for them, I am afraid that the mood will not be good.

In fact, if you just take a group of students out of the school together, they will leave here anyway. As long as these people are a little obedient and don’t cause trouble, they can save a few more people and let the human camp have more survivors. Lin Yang is completely There will be no comments.

It was indeed the bizarre remarks made by some of this group of people, which even made Lin Yang's perception of everyone not very good.

The other people in the morning squad didn't catch a cold to this group, except for Lin Yang, no one spoke again.

The scene was a little deserted.

But a girl in that team recognized Jiang Jingyang and looked at him with surprise and said: "Squad leader Jiang, I am Li Lulu. We are in the same department, do you remember me?"

Generally speaking, there are more girls in philosophy department than boys, just like in Jiang Jingyang’s class, there are five boys and 20 girls, the ratio of male to female is one to four.

Li Lulu is not in the same class as Jiang Jingyang, she is in another class in the philosophy department.

When the end of the world broke out in late September and early October, they were all freshmen. They hadn't been in class for a few days after the military training. People from different departments in different departments were not particularly familiar with each other. That's why Li Lulu asked.

Li Lulu had better luck. When the accident happened, she helped the teacher organize the materials at the school office. She did not return to the living quarters. The school office was close to where the third cafeteria was. So she hid in that place with everyone. Spent this month of thrilling apocalyptic life smoothly. It was not until the cafeteria had no food to eat, and after a long wait for the people sent by the state to rescue them, did they make up their minds to find another way out of the cafeteria.

After the incident three days ago, Jiang Jingyang now has no special feelings for his classmates at all. Hearing her slightly excited words, he only replied somewhat coldly: "Sorry, I have no impression of you. ."

"Uh...that's it. But it's normal if you don't know me. We really haven't seen a few people since school started. I didn't expect that the person they were going to find in the living area was you."

Jiang Jingyang is tall and thin, and his appearance is not bad. He is very popular among freshman girls. There are already fewer boys in the philosophy department, and it is even more rare to see such a handsome guy. Li Lulu actually had a little affection for Jiang Jingyang before the end of the world. Now I met in this situation, even if I knew that he didn't know her almost all of the time, I would inevitably feel a little disappointed when I heard him say this.

It's just that Li Lulu is not a particularly thick-skinned person. Seeing that the relationship was unsuccessful, after saying hello to Jiang Jingyang, she retreated to the team angrily.