73

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 73:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 73:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

b There are three living quarters on the Daxin campus, and the east area is the farthest away from them. It takes more than half of the campus to get there.

Just when Ruan Ning and the others were rushing to the Eastern District, a bigger storm was brewing there.

No one can be seen in the living area of ​​Nuo Da, and it looks empty.

What's even stranger is that the trees here are far better than other places, even worse than before the end of the world, with luxuriant branches and green trees.

Especially the locust tree located in the central pavilion of the living area is much larger than the common locust tree of several years or even more than ten years. It looks lush and lush, but it is incompatible with the surrounding desolate environment.

In the surrounding grass, movement flashed from time to time, causing a slight shaking.

At this time, in a dormitory on the third floor of the 3-a dormitory building.

The two gray-headed boys collapsed directly on the bed and took a few breaths.

"Jingyang, can we really only have to wait for death in this place?" One of the boys thought about the hallway and the zombies that blocked them from downstairs. His expression was extremely sad, "but I am this year I was only eighteen years old. I finally finished the college entrance examination. I got out of the control of my parents and came to university. I haven't had enough free time, and I don't want to die at all."

"You said it's good, how come the end of the world? Forget it. When the end of the world broke out, why were we in school? Now it's fine, we are not eaten by zombies, and we both will become starving ghosts. It's..."

Jiang Jingyang closed his eyes and listened to the people on the bed next to him. He reached out and wiped the bead of sweat on his forehead. He couldn't help but reminded: "Xi Chen, don't forget. We not only have no food, but also It’s running out of water. If you want to live longer, then it’s best to talk as little as possible from now on, save some energy, and try to think about how we should leave this ghost place."

The dormitory where the two of them are staying has a standard six-person bed, with only two tables in each dormitory and no separate bathroom. In order to prevent the door lock from blocking the zombies, Jiang Jingyang and Xi Chen used one of the tables to stand in front of the door when they came in.

Now, there are only two of them left in this dormitory building.

In fact, many students were trapped in this dormitory with them. For a whole month, everyone hid in the dormitory except for going out to collect supplies. During this period, basically all the places where food can be hidden in the entire dormitory building were raided by them. Because of this, there is no food anywhere in the dormitory.

And the last bit of food they both carried was eaten last night when they were so hungry that their eyes were dizzy. For them now, there are only two options, one is to stay in the dormitory and wait to starve to death. The second is that he was killed by a zombie because he was exhausted when he went out.

"Jiang Jingyang, you talk about you. Now you are getting more and more cruel. I am so miserable. You still don't want me to say more to ease my sad emotions." Xi Chen finished speaking and sighed. , "After I die, I won't even have a chance to speak. It's better to take advantage of the strength to speak and finish what I want to say in my life."