109

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 109:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 109:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After Zhou Yu and Ruan Ning met, they returned angrily to the team's residence.

Their team came all the way from City A, and there was not much material capital left. In addition, they turned in the parts of the materials that everyone entered the base. They can no longer rent any expensive places, so a dozen of them can only Live in a converted two-story house.

Although the style of such a house is a bit crude, the number of rooms is much more than renting an ordinary three-bedroom and one living room. Zhou Yu is also an ability person, so she can be assigned to a room by herself.

But because of bringing Chen Ying'er, she was forced to live with two people from living alone.

Of course Zhou Yu didn't want to live with Chen Yinger at first. As far as the smell on her is, let alone sleeping on the same bed, even staying in the same room is disgusting.

But for Zhou Yu suddenly brought a stranger back to the team, and wasted the quota of a supernatural player to enter the base for free, so that the team turned in one more person's supplies, the other people in the team still complained more or less. of. Especially the ordinary people in the team, this involves their interests, they dare not say anything to Zhou Yu who is a supernatural power, but they can not accept Chen Ying'er to join.

After knowing that no one in the team wanted to live with Chen Ying'er, Zhou Yu went to the captain, but the captain also felt that Chen Ying'er was not from their team. He couldn't help her to blame the team members, so he didn't help her.

Because every room was occupied, there were no extra rooms, and no one was willing to take in Chen Yinger, so in the end Zhou Yu could only let her live in her own room.

But Zhou Yu did not let this person sleep in the bed. Just made a bunk on the ground for her and let her sleep there.

But even if that was the case, as long as this person came into the room and got a little closer to him, Zhou Yu would be too much to stand the sour smell on her body and almost didn't vomit it out. In the end, in order to prevent herself from being smoked to death, she had to pick up some water for her, let her simply wipe her body, and then threw her least favorite set of clothes to her. After changing them, Chen Yinger's body smelled Controlled within a range that is barely acceptable.

At that time, Zhou Yu was thinking that this person's existence could help her catch Ruan Ning and join the powerful team, so even if she disliked Chen Ying'er in her heart, she still endured it on the surface.

But unexpectedly, this person has been lying to her. People simply can't remember the name of her so-called "good classmate". In other words, this person is useless at all. She has suffered all the sins she suffered from yesterday to now.

This made Zhou Yu how willing and able to accept reality.

This made Zhou Yu feel that she was a big idiot. She actually followed the way of such a person.

"Chen Ying'er, get me up! I have something to ask you." Zhou Yu said with a cold face to the woman lying on the ground sleeping.

She wanted to see how this person would explain to her what happened today. Have the courage to lie to her? She would let her know what it would be like to offend her Zhou Yu.

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday   On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara