52

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 52:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 52:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After a while, Ruan Ning noticed the changes in his wounds under the slightly surprised eyes of the male lead.

How is this going? Hasn't it changed at all just now? !

Gu Yicheng saw the same shock on the girl's face, and knew that even she herself might not have expected such a situation to happen.

He put down the gauze he was going to use to bandage her, and asked in a deep voice, "Ningning, are you awakening the ability again?"

Apart from this possibility, Gu Yicheng couldn't think of any other reason for this kind of wound healing.

Ruan Ning is actually very confused now. Hearing the male lead ask if she has the awakening ability, she shook her head, nodded, and then shook her head again.

In the end she fainted herself.

However, Ruan Ning really didn't know whether she was awakened by the healing power. If it was a healing ability, why did she rely on crystal cores to heal the wound. If not, what is her situation now.

Ruan Ning hesitated for a moment, and finally decided to tell Gu Yicheng everything.

The hero has lived in the last days for so many years, and he has a lot of knowledge and understanding, and how he is better than a Xiaobai who has passed through her and knows almost nothing. Maybe he will know what her situation is.

The most important thing is that Ruan Ning can now faintly feel that Gu Yicheng's attitude towards her is clearly different from the beginning. So... even if her physique is really abnormal, the male protagonist shouldn't find it troublesome to leave her behind.

Before he knew it, Ruan Ning was already slowly trusting the person in front of him.

Ruan Ning took a deep breath and spread the hand holding the crystal core in front of Gu Yicheng.

Only a little while later, a crystal nucleus turned into a liquid in her palm, and finally melted into the skin, disappearing. The crystal nuclei appeared on the hand one by one, and after a few more such steps, the wound on the other hand was completely crusted.

"Brother, look, that's it." Ruan Ning said with his eyes down, a little uneasy in his voice, "...I don't know if this is an awakening power."

"Actually, I had this situation when I was injured last time, but I felt something was wrong, so I didn't dare to say it." Ruan Ning lowered his head slightly, like a kid who did something wrong.

The male protagonist was betrayed by others in his life, and it was not easy to distrust people.

Since she can directly take out the crystal core to heal the injury this time, a person as smart as the male lead must suddenly think that the same thing must have happened before this time. Rather than stubbornly concealing it, waiting for him to find out, she might as well explain everything clearly by herself.

Gu Yicheng did not appear as Ruan Ning was worried, because this incident suddenly became colder towards her. Instead, he spoke mildly as always, and even gave her an idea on the side, "Ningning, you try it, don’t use crystal nuclear energy. Can’t heal wounds like this."