40

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 40:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 40:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Qin Renhao's words made the atmosphere in the living room stagnate for a moment.

Because long before that, there were supernaturalists who wanted to be independent from the team. After all, everyone was just classmates from the same school, and they were not good relatives or friends. The team was also formed temporarily and was not stable.

Before I came to the safe zone, I still thought about how many people could take care of each other. Now that we have reached the safe zone, personal safety is guaranteed, and everyone's minds become alive.

Everyone in the team has high or low abilities, but everyone is treated the same. This kind of seemingly fair treatment is actually not fair at all. Over time, some people will feel uncomfortable.

It’s just because I was thinking about the friendship of classmates, I was afraid of hurting face and being kind, so no one took the initiative to talk about this, but in fact, several people have found a way out secretly.

Now that Qin Renhao mentioned this, those with ideas also followed his line of thought to speak out.

There are endless quarrels in the living room. Some agree, some disagree, and some remain neutral. Everyone is insisting on their own opinions.

"Qin Renhao is also right. In the future, everyone's supplies will be separated. This is good for everyone." A boy with a yellow hair said with his hands in his trouser pockets.

"Xu Chi, I think you are thinking about leaving the team a long time ago. Don't think I don't know. You have been sneaking out in the middle of the night every day for the past few days, and you didn't come back until dawn. Go where you are, don’t pretend to be here.” Someone retorted.

"Even if I wanted to leave the team a long time ago, so what? You don't look at what this team is like! They are all cowards! Yesterday we asked everyone to go out with the big team to kill zombies to earn money. To fetch supplies, you all push back and block, pretend to be sick, play missing, and refuse to go. Now that Qin Renhao uses the things he earned, does he have to get your consent? Say, your face is so great, who are you wanting to let others support you?"

Xu Chi smiled mockingly, "I'm here to tell you today, I really don't want to stay in this team anymore! You guys go play!"

After speaking, Xu Chi left the villa straight away, with nothing.

The boy who quarreled with Xu Chi was indignant and cursed: "What am I talking about, people like this kind of social gangster shouldn't be recruited into the team at the beginning. He fights and skips class every day in school. He has always looked down upon people because of his family background. What is so proud of him now that he still has no abilities like all of us."

Xu Chi's popularity in school is usually not good. Now even if some people don't agree with what boys say, no one will stand up and speak for Xu Chi.

Qin Renhao looked at the messy scene in front of him with a headache, and couldn't help but remembered that on the way to the safe zone, Captain Su, who led the rescue team, asked him to consider the suggestion to join their team.

But at the time he felt that he already had a team, so he didn't agree. Thinking about it now, Captain Su might be right. Their temporary school team is too ununited, and conflicts will erupt sooner or later.