120

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 120:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 120:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

This is a small town in Y province.

It was already bright at six in the morning.

It's just that the temperature outside is getting lower and lower now, and it is inevitable that everyone will be unconscious after getting up.

"How is the car's engine inspection?" a man yawned and asked when he walked to a truck.

"Don't worry, it's nothing serious." The man who was working on repairing the car raised his head and gave him an accurate answer.

"That's good. As long as you can start on time and don't delay the trip to the Hope Base." The man continued.

Ever since they were on the road with the Dawn Team, the people in their team have felt their safety level rise sharply. Such a rare and leisurely day to wake up in the morning has never happened since they decided to go to Hope Base.

In the beginning, not everyone who stayed in the team was willing to succumb to other teams. Because they don't know much about the Chenxi team, they only know that they are strong, but they don't know how powerful it is. Many people stayed for the sake of Captain Xiao Tu.

But now, after seeing the true strength of this team, they are convinced one by one. How could you be wronged with such a team. Walking with a strong team, only to obey their requirements, neither materials nor other, they are too happy to be too late.

They even thought that if they let those who left the team knew about this, they would be very angry.

"Good morning Captain Xiao." The two suddenly saw Xiao Tu coming from the opposite side and said hello.

Xiao Tu nodded in response, and then walked quickly past them.

The man repairing the car asked suspiciously: "We Captain Xiao went to Captain Gu in such a hurry, did something happen?"

Another man looked at Xiao Tu's back and shook his head, indicating that he didn't know.

...

Xiao Tu did have an urgent matter to discuss with Captain Gu in the past.

He saw Ruan Ning wrapped in a cotton suit at the place where Chenxi team camped.

"Miss Ruan." Although Xiao Tu had just arrived a few days ago, he also saw Captain Gu's love for his sister.

Ruan Ning is afraid of the cold. As the temperature drops below zero, the palms of his hands will be particularly cold when he gets up these days, so he will hold a hot water bottle in the morning. After she saw Xiao Tu, she smiled and said, "Captain Xiao is here to find your brother. He is in the car now. You can just go directly."

"Yeah." Xiao Tu didn't waste much time, and walked in the direction Ruan Ning was pointing.

"Captain Gu, our people found traces of the mutant bear on the road ahead, and now it is coming in our direction."

The news for them was a speed supernatural player in Xiao Tu’s team. When he was exploring the road, he found that there was a mutant bear in the area less than one kilometer ahead. It should be from near the town. Down from the mountain.