49

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 49:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 49:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Since this person is Sister Ruan Ning's classmate, then we will save it easily. Otherwise, put him in a comatose person here, if he doesn't become a zombie, maybe he will be passed by. The zombies are gone." Lin Yang suggested from the side.

If the one lying on the road today is just an unknown stranger, no matter how pitifully he is going to die at a young age, they can only put this person on the side of the road and let him fend for himself. Up. Whether they are cold-blooded or ruthless, there are too many people like him in the last days who need help. They are not the savior, and they don't have that great ability. It is impossible to save everyone.

"Brother, let's save him, okay? Watching my classmates lying here alone, I'm really sorry..."

Ruan Ning thought about the same as Lin Yang. She could just ignore people she didn't know, just as if she had never seen him. But looking at a person who had just spoken to herself a few days ago, and now just abandoned him on the side of the road, to be honest, she did have a little bit of intolerance in her heart, so she opened the mouth to persuade the hero to agree with her Save people.

Ruan Ning looked at Gu Yicheng next to him with a pair of sparkling eyes. The people in this car, it should be said that the whole team of them were all led by the male lead.

As long as he agrees to save people, then Xu Chi will have recovered half his life temporarily. As for whether he can survive in the end, it depends on his own good fortune.

Gu Yicheng looked at the hope in the girl's eyes and squinted slightly. After a while, he said in a deep voice, "Lin Yang, you and Captain Xue go down and arrange this person."

When Lin Yang saw that Gu Ge spoke, he knew that he had agreed to save the man, took out a bundle of twine from under the car seat and got out of the car.

Ruan Ning also understood the meaning of the male protagonist's words, suddenly raised a bright smile, and said happily: "Thank you brother, brother, you are such a good person." She gave him a good person card without hesitation.

Gu Yicheng looked at her joyful appearance, her dark eyes were slightly deep, "Let me promise to save your classmate, but Ningning, you have to promise me one thing. You won't get out of the car later. Your classmate Lin Yang will arrange it for you."

Ordinary people scratched by zombies may be infected with the virus at any time and become zombies, so it is the safest way to only let the supernatural person pass. In this way, even if this person suddenly becomes a zombie, it will not cause serious consequences.

Of course Ruan Ning also knows this. Her goal has been achieved, and she and Xu Chi have only met once, which is not an extraordinary relationship. Of course, she will not make trouble with the past to see how he is going. Was willing to rest assured.

Xu Chi was finally **** by Lin Yang Wuhua and thrown into the back seat of another car. Even if someone suddenly turns into a zombie in the middle of the way, there is no way to harm those around him.

**********************************

**************************************

After successfully solving Xu Chi's matter, they can continue to drive on the road.