144

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 144:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 144:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Dawn Team did not return to the base until it was getting dark.

As soon as Gu Yicheng came back, he heard the news that Ruan Ning had recently gone to "work" for the army.

"Ningning, shouldn't you tell me what you did with me in the past two days, eh?"

When Gu Yicheng said this, there was still a faint smile on his face. However, when Ruan Ning saw him like this, the heart that was not very persuasive at first was persuaded. He stood there honestly and said: "I... I actually didn't do anything, really! I just found myself a little thing to do in the base."

Gu Yicheng looked at her with such a small appearance that he was afraid that he would blame her. He didn't know where to spread his anger. So, he reached out and squeezed her cheek, and said helplessly: "You are still a small thing? Guys, why don't you worry about that? I only left for two days, so you went to join Gu's army. If I leave for a few more days, don't you have to give me a bigger surprise?"

"Because I know brother, you will definitely agree to let me go. Gu's family now needs a healing power like me to sit down. If I don't go, the future situation of Gu's family will become very passive... I think brother, you are sure I don't want to see this happen either." Ruan Ning lowered his eyes, not daring to look at the man next to him, ten fingers were clenched tightly together, and the little movements underneath continued.

Originally wanted to confess and be lenient as soon as possible, who wanted Gu Yicheng to learn about this from other people before she confessed...

Gu Yicheng narrowed his eyes and sighed, "This matter can completely let Su Yunjin go, you don't need to blend into it. Do you know what it means to join the army?" It was still in his absence these days What happened to her, what if she had an accident because of this incident? ! Has she ever thought about this problem!

When Ruan Ning heard him say this, he couldn't help but retort in a low voice: "I know, but Su Yunjin can't do this now."

In the novel, Su Yunjin will become the most powerful healer in Hope Base in the future. But he needs an opportunity to grow, at least he is not up to this position.

Now in the morning team, only Ruan Ning can do it.

And Ruan Ning knew that Gu Yicheng had feelings for the Gu family, so at that time, she agreed without thinking.

Gu Yicheng was silent for a moment after hearing this. Although he usually doesn't have much contact with his old man, he has always been a person with a sense of family honor. Ruan Ning was right. Gu Yicheng wouldn't just watch Gu's family, just like this.

If Gu's family is in trouble, he will naturally find a solution.

Just like this time, he can think of other ways, not necessarily to put Ruan Ning on the bright side. For example, let Su Yunjin help, or he can go to another base to get a healing power.

Either of these two methods is much more troublesome and difficult than letting Ruan Ning go directly. But as long as there is a glimmer of hope, Gu Yicheng does not want the girls around him to take risks.

But now that's the case, what else can he say, he can only follow her, continue, and protect her well.

"After that, you go to the army for treatment and I will accompany you." Gu Yicheng said helplessly.