62

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 62:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 62:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Su Yunjin is alone, with no relatives or friends at Base Three. The only ones who are more familiar may be the few roommates who rent a house with him. But I didn't say a few words in total.

As for the two people in front of him, he can be sure that he doesn't even know him.

If it weren’t for the two people’s clean clothes, their temperament feels incompatible with their d-zone, I must have overlooked his contribution points and materials, and Su Yunjin would even wonder if these two people came to collect protection fees or robbed people. Up.

Gu Yicheng looked at Su Yunjin's face with the same facial features but slightly immature, and confirmed that he was the person he was looking for. The corners of his lips were slightly raised, and his voice was gentle, "It doesn't matter whether you know us or not, the important thing is that I know What is your current trouble? We are here for this."

Gu Yicheng knew that Su Yunjin had already awakened the ability tomorrow, but did not claim to be the ability person, but concealed it, because his experience before coming to Base 3 left him a deep shadow.

"I think you found the wrong person. I have been at the base during this period of time, and there is no trouble. If there is nothing else, I beg you to leave here." Su Yunjin couldn't help feeling nervously after thinking about it. Hold your finger. No, it's impossible, he hasn't told anyone about this, it's impossible for anyone to know.

The boy was still too young. Although he was talking about driving people, the uneasy flashes in his eyes completely revealed his emotions.

Gu Yicheng had an air of self-confidence and did not pay attention to his resistance, and continued: "Do you want to go on like this? Don't want to know how to control this force? Don't want to have the ability to live in this last days?"

His tone was not aggressive, his eyes were cold, as if he was just asking the people in front of him a few simple questions.

When others heard what Gu Yicheng said, he might not understand Yunliwuli at all, but there was something in Su Yunjin's heart. When he knew what it meant, he was shocked.

"I, I..." Of course, he didn't want to live in the base all the time, but he didn't dare to expose the difference between him and others. The two contradictory ideas made him sleepless and sleepless these two days.

"There are so many people here, don't you mind finding a quieter place to chat with us?"

Gu Yicheng believed that even if he didn't come to him this time, there would always be an opportunity someday in the future to make Su Yunjin want to solve the problem that has been bothering him. After all, this person in his previous life took this step smoothly.

However, if it wasn't for Ruan Ning's awakening ability, Gu Yicheng might not have come out so straightforwardly this time. Of course, he is very clear about the role of a healer. Besides, he did move to city b to solicit his thoughts.

But now, this person is dispensable with him.

If Su Yunjin didn't agree to leave with them today, Gu Yicheng would choose to stun him and take him away, when he had his own way to force him to use the healing power.