134

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 134:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 134:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

It is hoped that the division of the base is the same as the No. 3 base in city b, which is divided into four areas abcd.

They did not go to the lively market first this time, but went to a restaurant in District A. Ruan Ning habitually glanced at the restaurant’s name when he entered the door, but he quickly retracted his sight. Caring, I didn't see the sign that belonged to Gu's family alone in the lower right corner of the signboard.

Upon entering the door, Ruan Ning smelled a particularly attractive fragrance.

She was not particularly hungry, but the greedy worms in her belly were immediately hooked, stretched out her white fingers to pull Gu Yicheng’s sleeves, and said excitedly: "Brother, I must put this restaurant in this restaurant today. Taste all the dishes."

This is the point of the Doomsday Base, and there are restaurants in the base. Ruan Ning is fond of food, and one of the most regrettable things about her coming to the end of the world is that she can't taste all kinds of delicacies like before.

Gu Yicheng saw her look so happy, and he was even more sure that the little guy in front of him would forget him as soon as he had something delicious. He who has always learned to hide his emotions, the expression on his face at this moment is not very good, and he reminded lightly: "Can you eat all this much? It is shameful to waste food in the last days."

Naturally, Ruan Ning would not have thought that the man around him would be jealous of a restaurant, only if he was really afraid of her wasting food, so he smiled brightly at him, and said softly: "But don't I still have your brother? Is it sure that the two of us can finish it."

Besides, if the two of them can't finish eating, they can take it away. She puts it in the space as a natural refrigerator, no, much more useful than the refrigerator. After all, the food will be broken if it is left in the refrigerator for a long time, but it can remain the same in the space. What it looks like when it is put in, it will still look like when it is taken out, even the temperature will not change.

The word "our" in Ruan Ning's mouth smoothly made Gu Yicheng's mood clearer, and the corners of his mouth curled up, and his mood was a lot happier, "Well, you can order as many as you want, just as you please."

Ruan Ning originally came in with the ambition to eat enough money, but in the end he found that the restaurant had only eight dishes on the menu, the kind that can be counted by both hands.

And the price of each dish above is really expensive. In addition to the service fee, after this meal, they had to kill a lot of zombies outside the base, which was not something ordinary people could afford.

And this restaurant only accepts crystal cores, not even base contribution points. Fortunately, Ruan Ning has sufficient deposits, and now the most indispensable thing is the crystal core. The order is very refreshing, as she thought, she ordered all the eight dishes.

This meal cost a lot of money, but after the dishes were on the table, Ruan Ning hesitated, not knowing whether to move his chopsticks.

The reason is that the dishes on the plate look strange and strange. Ruan Ning has never seen it before, and guesses that the ingredients of these dishes are probably mutant plants.