159

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 159:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 159:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

This time, the man pryed her teeth apart and drove straight in. Ruan Ning snorted and subconsciously wanted to retreat and escape the danger in front of her. However, one hand clasped the back of her head, not wanting her to withdraw the slightest. The opportunity, madly absorbing her sweet breath.

Ruan Ning’s slender arms rested weakly on his shoulders, and the air in her lungs diminished little by little. Her breathing was difficult. In the end, she had to lean her back against the wall and put her hands around the man’s neck. Weakness, can't even stand steady.

She had never been treated this way before, and she had no experience at all, so she was retreating steadily under the strong offensive of a man, and was forced to endure everything he gave.

After a long time, the two people separated.

Ruan Ning was breathing tight, panting, and fresh air entered his lungs. The feeling of dizziness and not knowing where he was was much better.

"Brother, I can't do it..."

Ruan Ning was bullied by him just now. Her lips were slightly swollen, her eyes gleamed, the corners of her eyes were slightly raised, and her eyes were a little red. Even her always beautiful and beautiful face was invaded by lust, suddenly became It's gorgeous.

Gu Yicheng loved her so charming and eager look. The most important thing is that only he can see her like this.

Looking at her blushing face because she couldn't change her breath, she didn't kiss her anymore, but hugged her lightly, so that she could snuggle in her arms, and her eyes were stunned and possessive.

Ruan Ning leaned on him and calmed his messy breathing before frowning his delicate brows. He tidyed up his clothes, and his tone seemed to be complaining, "You don't want my clothes to be crumpled. We will go there later. The banquet."

"Wrinkle we can change another one." Gu Yicheng sprayed a warm breath from her nose, landing on the delicate skin of her neck, causing Ruan Ning to breathe, and her breath almost became unstable again.

Ruan Ning glared at him with beautiful eyes, pretending to be fierce. Really, this man's face has become thicker recently, and his behavior has become more and more precise. Just like just now, she said no, this person still refuses to let go.

Ruan Ning thought about the dwindling days of this body's 18th birthday, feeling depressed, and secretly made up his mind.

She felt that she could no longer indulge him so much, or she would be the one who suffered last.

She doesn't want to get out of bed one day:)

**********************

******************************

Peaceful hotel.

The combination of Gu Yicheng and Ruan Ning, a pair of handsome men and beautiful women, attracted a small number of people's attention when they appeared.

Especially after someone recognized Gu Yicheng's identity, the eyes that had fallen on the two of them have never been removed.

Gu Huayang, the current head of the Gu family, has not been married yet, and has no children of his own. Only his second brother, Gu Huasheng, has a son. In other words, Gu Yicheng is now the only child of the Gu family. If nothing happens, Gu Huayang has a high probability of passing his position to him in the future.