105

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 105:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 105:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ruan Ning got up and went out with everyone after going to the room to make up for a while after breakfast.

Ruan Ning was worried at first that Gu Yicheng would not let her go out, but when she went out, this person didn't do any weird behavior or changed his mind to follow along.

"Ningning, go early and return early. And pay attention to safety, don't get separated with everyone. If someone bullies you, you must fight back. Don't be afraid of what happens." Gu Yicheng said gently.

Ruan Ning blinked, seeing that he was really not going, and gladly agreed, nodding like garlic, fearing that the person in front of him would change his mind if one step later.

Although there are not only the two of them when visiting the market, there are other people present. It is completely different from being alone in a villa. You shouldn't worry about the same thing as last night. But since the men could not come together, of course she would be happier. The incident that happened last night gave her too much surprise, causing her to see this man today, but still feel a little uncomfortable, not knowing what kind of attitude should be used to treat him.

Yesterday I thought about it all night, but I didn’t have many ideas. Today, I can just give myself more time to think about it while I’m visiting the market.

Gu Yicheng looked at the girl's unabashedly happy mood, squinted his eyes, and then a trace of helplessness flashed through his eyes.

No matter, Ningning is not very old, she is still a child's disposition, why bother with her, let her be happy for a while.

In any case, he would not let her escape.

**********************************

**************************************

Because I didn’t sleep for a few hours on this day today, the sleepiness was a little overwhelming. Before going to the market, Ruan Ning had always looked dazed, listless, and yawned secretly from time to time, and concentrated at all. Lost attention.

Lin Yang was told by Brother Gu early in the morning to take good care of the young girl around him after going out. There are many people at the market and there are many people in the market, so she must be safe.

His Yu Guang caught a glimpse of her sleepiness, and said with concern: "Sister Ruan Ning, if you really didn't sleep well, go back and sleep again. It's not anxious to go to the market, you want tomorrow The day after tomorrow, we can come back when we have time. Anyway, we have to stay at this base for several days. There is no need to insist on coming with us."

Ruan Ning looked at the crowded bazaar that was almost here, thinking that she was here now, and there was no need to go back. He shook his head and rejected his kindness, "I'm fine. I'm on the scene. Maybe you won’t be sleepy after walking around the city."

"Well, if you want to go back, just tell me." Lin Yang saw that Ruan Ning didn't mean to go back for the time being, and didn't force her any more. If she doesn't want to go shopping in a while, or is tired from shopping, there is no time to send her back.

There were a lot of people in the morning team who came out to visit the market together. Even Jiang Jingchao and Jiang Jingyang also came out with Uncle Jiang and Aunt Jiang's family. It's not interesting to have a group of people strolling together in the market. Everyone wants to buy different things, which also affects efficiency. Besides, there is no need to stay together. After all, the chance of encountering zombies in the base is not high, and there are so many dangers, so everyone should act separately, in groups of twos and threes, and visit each other. It's a big deal to gather at the entrance of the bazaar when you are going back.