46

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 46:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 46:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Gu Shao, the way forward is blocked, there is no way to go." Xue Chen's voice came from the intercom.

The walkie talkie in the car was obtained by Gu Yicheng. With this, the two cars can also communicate with each other and report the situation while driving.

The two cars were one behind the other. Xue Chen and the others took the lead, and Ruan Ning’s car followed closely behind.

However, the car in front was halfway through and was suddenly forced to stop.

Ruan Ning opened the car window and poked his head out and took a curious look outside. In front of this road, there are a lot of scrapped cars piled up there, about 20 or 30, with various types of vehicles, blocking the road and making it impossible to get through.

The gas station they are going to is in the north part of City S. The development speed of this area is much slower than that of other areas in City S, as can be seen from the low buildings around it. So even if it broke out in the last days, it would be impossible for so many more cars to have accidents at once, and they were all stuck in the middle of the road so accidentally, but even a corpse could not be seen.

Therefore, the present situation can only be artificially caused after the end of the world.

Xue Chen on the walkie-talkie suggested: "Gu Shao, do you think we need to change the road?" It may be more convenient to change the road, but it takes a long detour and takes longer. They don’t have much gasoline left, and if they encounter any obstacles along the way, they may not be able to toss them anymore.

Listening to Xue Chen's words, Gu Yicheng tapped his finger knuckles on the seat, staring straight ahead, and said in a deep voice, "No, let's get out of the car and take a look."

Lin Yang followed Gu Yicheng and got out of the car.

Ruan Ning felt a little bored in the car, and wanted to follow her to take a look, but Gu Yicheng only warmly asked her to stay and don’t walk around. Finally, Jiang Jingchao stayed and stayed in the car with her. .

Ruan Ning held his chin and looked at Gu Yicheng who had already gone away with a depressed expression.

Even if she was a little weaker, she wouldn't even dare to get out of the car. And she couldn't stay in the car every time something happened outside, and let someone stay to protect her.

Ruan Ning originally felt that she was relaxing enough in the team and didn't do anything. Now she felt like a professional user who was holding her back.

Jiang Jingchao glanced at Ruan Ning from the rearview mirror, and rarely took the initiative to explain: "There are many zombies behind this dump of junk cars. Brother Gu is worried about your safety, so he won't let you get out of the car."

There are many zombies over there? ?

Ruan Ning did not doubt the authenticity of the news at all. Jiang Jingchao is a mental ability, with his level, he can indeed detect the situation on the other side of the road.

In addition to Dacheng who drove in Xue Chen's car, everyone else got out of the car.

Xie Fei looked at the cars piled a few meters high, and he was eager to try the fire power ability in his hand, and said, "Captain, or let me burn all these cars, so it will definitely pass."