163

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 163:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 163:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ruan Ning did what she said, and on the evening she returned from the banquet hall, she tried to inform the cultivation center of what she saw.

The Cultivation Center also expressed its importance to this matter. As soon as it received the news, it hurriedly sent people to the Hope Base.

The people who came here from Chaoyang Base this time were Yu Xian and a man and a woman that Ruan Ning didn't know.

After Ruan Ning accompanied Gu Huasheng to inspect all the properties of the Gu family in the base in the afternoon, he saw them come to the door. They first went to the residence of Chenxi Team. They heard that she was not living there now, so they came to Gu's house.

"Miss Ruan, thank you for sending someone to tell us the news regardless of the previous suspects." Yu Xian deliberately went to Zheng Lin, a Tier 4 mental ability person, to question because of the theft of the cultivation center that day. Naturally, what Zheng Lin said was. She didn't admit that she did it, and in the end the two sides almost fought because of this.

However, Yu Xian didn't have enough evidence, and the clue was broken here. She could only admit that she was unlucky. Yu Xian couldn't determine if Zheng Lin did this, and there is no time to manage the theft in the past few days, so the wood supernaturalists who have been sending the breeding center to work overtime to re-bred all the varieties. Come out, and develop new varieties.

Ruan Ning smiled for her gratitude, and said nonchalantly: "It's just a matter of effort. Besides, Yiyi is a child who treats me very well. I did this for her. Like you, I want to catch it as soon as possible. The gang who stole from the center."

Seeing that she was still thinking about Yu Yiyi and being so loyal to their cultivation center, Yu Xian looked at Ruan Ning's eyes softened a lot, "Miss Ruan, Yiyi has always missed you, this time she heard that we are coming to Hope Base , Clamoring to come with us, but because I was worried about the special situation this time, so I did not agree. Next time I will take her to see you."

Ruan Ning and Yu Xian talked about Yu Yiyi's recent situation, and then thought of something, and asked: "How is the situation in the cultivation center now?" Knowing that the cultivation center can't put all their minds on catching the murderer, The first task now is to find a way to recover this loss.

It's just that some people have already promoted the most valuable new varieties before them. It might not be so easy to get over. Unless they can cultivate more valuable mutant plants during this period of time.

Since knowing that the Chenxi team is strong, Yu Xian has also taken an admiration at the weak and weak girl in front of her. She didn't treat her as a junior, and smiled bitterly: "The situation is not very good. Now that something like this is happening again, she can only leave. Look at it step by step. I came here on purpose this time just to find out what the situation is with the Cui family you are talking about."

Ruan Ning also felt distressed about what happened to the incubation center. It was just because their skills and force were not high, that this was an innocent disaster. "If there is anything I can help you, just speak up."

Yu Xian was grateful for her kindness. Ruan Ning originally wanted to keep them at Gu’s for dinner, but the three of them had other things to deal with at the hope base and left after speaking.