42

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 42:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 42:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ruan Ning pursed her mouth, frowning, her expression flustered, and the resistance in her eyes was obvious.

Seeing her like this, Gu Yicheng stretched out his hand to touch her head, smiled softly, and said in a gentle voice, "How can there be any reason to take back the gift? Since these crystal nuclei are given to you, they are yours."

Ruan Ning heard that the male protagonist insisted on giving her the bag of crystal nuclei, and her heart was very broken, and she refused dryly, "Brother, I really don't need it."

Gu Yicheng raised his eyebrows, his eyes jokingly: "I just said that made Ningning feel scared?"

"No." Ruan Ning shook his head grievously.

Gu Yicheng's eyes were so wronged that he didn't dare to speak. It actually made his mood a lot more inexplicable, and the hostility hidden in his heart also disappeared. "Ning Ning didn't say before that he could have supernatural powers. Have you helped your brother? Now that your power leveling up is the biggest thing in your brother's heart."

"But I still can't have..." Ruan Ning said dullly.

Her space ability was originally disguised with space. Although it seems that the two functions seem to be similar, hers cannot be upgraded. And even if she is a real space supernatural person, she can't just accept the male protagonist's crystal nucleus in this way.

Gu Yicheng has never been a person who can suffer. She thinks that she has never brought any value to the male protagonist these days. If she accepts such a precious thing this time, I don’t know if she will be happy and sad. Zi fell from heaven to hell.

Gu Yicheng frowned: "Why?"

"Since this thing can improve abilities, it should be given to my brother." Ruan Ning randomly found a reason.

and so……

Gangster, get it back soon! I beg you! !

For the first time, Ruan Ning felt that refusing to accept gifts was such a hard work. I thought that the previous male protagonist with a lukewarm attitude was already difficult enough, but I didn't expect that after the male protagonist returned from killing a circle of zombies abruptly, his personality became even worse.

Ruan Ning thought... probably because the smell of blood irritated him.

It's fine if the hero's personality only becomes uncertain, the big deal is that she doesn't provoke him. But why does the male lead pick her to bully every time she is in a bad mood?

Don't bully the weak so much! !

If this continues, even his sister will be unable to go on strike, not to mention that she and he are not brothers and sisters.

The corners of Gu Yicheng's lips curled up slightly, "I didn't expect Ning Ning to think about her brother that way."

Gu Yicheng's thunder and lightning ability has already been promoted to the second stage, about to enter the third stage. The ability has reached his level, and the crystal nucleus of an ordinary zombie that has just evolved does not have much effect on the improvement of his ability.

However, when Gu Yicheng killed zombies in the factory this morning, by the way, he thought that Ruan Ning's ability had just been activated, and she had the idea of ​​giving her the collected crystal nuclei.