92

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 92:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 92:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ruan Ning couldn't stand the thought of the man who had been talking in her ears before.

Ruan Ning had many suitors when he was in school before, but none of them was as passionate as he was unbearable. In addition, it is the end of the world, and people move their swords and guns at every turn, so it feels more difficult to handle than before.

Sometimes Ruan Ning really hopes that this peacock man can be like the brawny man who molested her before he met at the No. 3 base in city b. Now you say that apart from being too enthusiastic to make her feel uncomfortable and a little bored, he didn't do anything extraordinarily in other respects. He didn't say anything inconsequential, and he didn't do anything to her.

Ruan Ning is a person who does not offend me and I do not offend others. In this situation, apart from staying away from this method, it seems that there is no other solution.

After getting out of the car, Ruan Ning learned to be smart this time, and didn't bother with this person. He hurried to Gu Yicheng, a man with his own cold pressure and aura, and deliberately walked with the people in the team.

She thinks she's all like this, this person probably won't force her in in a boring manner. Come in and bother her? ?

But even if this person didn't give up, he followed along, Ruan Ning said he would have to drag Gu Yicheng beside him to be talked about.

Who made him agree to this person's invitation to come to this base! !

If they had just walked away when she was in the mall, she wouldn't have to stay here and be accosted now.

Fortunately, Ruan Ning discovered after passing by that not only did the big guys around him didn't do anything to approach her, but the flower peacock was also stopped by a man and a woman who came out of the base and did not come to pester her again.

Ruan Ning let out a sigh of relief.

**********************************

*************************************

The hotel, which has been transformed into a base, has a total of nine floors from the outside. There is a fence made of iron plates near the entrance. There are four gatekeepers standing next to them, each holding a fire axe.

"Why did you come back so late today?" It was a woman of a man and a woman who came out of the hotel. Her gorgeous looks and tone of voice both gave people a domineering feeling and were not easy to get along with.

The man next to her was the opposite of her. He was always silent, and he stood by without saying a word.

"Sister Sun, now the food in these places near the base has been cleaned up by us and the survivors of other bases, and there is not much food to eat in half a day." Someone in the team replied.

The woman frowned, her tone of voice was not good, she could even be said to be impatient, "Since the surrounding food has been searched, go to a further place. The efficiency of your search team is also too low. If this continues, the survivors of our entire base will starve to death in the future. How can we get enough food every day?"

When someone in the team over there heard her words, he felt a little unconvinced, with a trace of indignation on his face, and wanted to say something to refute her, but he was ripped off by the person next to him before he could say it. I pulled my sleeves to stop it. At the same time other people did not speak.