99

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 99:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 99:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Having not waited until the person on the other side could reply to him, Zhao Junru stood in place, panicking, and the whole person looked a little at a loss.

Gu Yicheng didn’t think he had seen it at all, and didn’t mean to make any sense at all. On the contrary, Ruan Ning, who was staying next to him, was watched by a girl, feeling a little uncomfortable, covering his mouth and coughing lightly. With a sound, remind the people around you not to ignore them too much.

Even if you don't want to talk to you, just say something to let people leave here earlier, don't waste time with them.

In fact, it's not the first time they have encountered something like this with a small team coming to seek asylum. It's just that the process in it doesn't feel so good to them. Even Ruan Ning has begun to be insensitive to such things.

Sometimes you kindly help and don't ask for anything in return, but not everyone is grateful.

Although not even one person has been added to the team these days, many people have been saved. There are hundreds of survivors.

For various reasons, after being rescued, there are not a few people of this kind who have a bad heart. It's just that the configuration and strength of their team made 90% of the people timid.

The other ten percent put into action, not because of their own lack of strength, ignorance to the point that they were not as powerful, and robbed Chenxi team as a big fat sheep. Either they think that their team is very powerful, they can swallow them, and after defeating them, they will also seize their supplies.

Of course, the result of these people will only be one-they lose to a terrible defeat, and end up with bad results.

But this bad experience still made Ruan Ning and everyone feel a little bored. So after that, it's okay to save people easily, but they won't bring any teams on the road.

Dawn's team is not short of supplies. On the way, the cities passing by, add up to a dozen or twenty cities. They collect all kinds of materials in these places. It is even no exaggeration to say that all the materials they currently have are enough to supply a small base for several years.

So for them, there is no need to bring a team that they don't understand at all for the sake of supplies. Even when these people had been secretly following behind, they did not take the initiative to expel them. But nodding and agreeing are two attitudes. Responsibilities are also different. They also did not do a thankless thing at all.

Seeing Ruan Ning looking at each other curiously, Gu Yicheng looked as if he had just seen this woman. He raised his eyelids and said coldly, "Go tell you the captain, I am not interested in what you said. We are not doing anything. The team provides shelter."

His voice is a bit cold, not in the gentle tone of the girl next to him. Zhao Junru clearly remembered that when he was looking at the girl just now, his eyes were very gentle, even if he knew that the eyes were not at her, it made people's heart pounding.

But now, Zhao Junru was frightened by his indifferent and strong aura for a while, and the trace of envy for Ruan Ning that had just risen disappeared in an instant.

Such a person, his gentleness will never belong to her.

"I, I'm leaving now. I'm sorry to disturb you." Zhao Junru felt that his crush was over before it started, and he didn't dare to stay in this place anymore, trotting hurriedly away from the sight of Chenxi Team.