178

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 178:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 178:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Brother, happy birthday~"

The light suddenly went out. Gu Yi accepted that something was wrong. He just increased his vigilance and planned to guard against unexpected situations around him. As soon as he turned around, he saw the girl holding a cake in front of him.

Gu Yicheng was stunned for a moment, then returned to normal and smiled helplessly.

Is it his birthday today?

To be honest, if she hadn't mentioned it, he would have almost forgotten it.

Seeing this scene in front of him, no matter how much anger Gu Yicheng felt in his heart, it might have disappeared in an instant, not to mention that he was actually not angry with her this time. It's just looking at the people who are around her from time to time as light bulbs are very upset.

How could he be willing to be angry with her?

Ruan Ning noticed the expression that he had been staring at the cake, and said excitedly on the side: "Brother, make a wish and blow the candles, and then taste the taste of my cake?!"

He never believed in the use of making a wish, which is too naive. but……

Gu Yicheng fixedly looked at Ruan Ning, followed her words, closed his eyes and made a wish, blew out the candles on the cake, and asked, "Did you make this yourself?"

The cream on the cake was not spread evenly, and the shape seemed indescribable.

Ruan Ning bit her lip and nodded embarrassedly, with a glimmer of expectation in her eyes, "Hmm..."

Gu Yicheng took the blown out candles from the cake and said honestly: "This cake looks...a bit ugly."

After listening to Ruan Ning, he opened a pair of apricot eyes and looked at him with anger, "..."

Well, she can't refute it either. Ruan Ning herself knows that her hand is relatively handicapped, even if she has been learning to make it very hard, the cake she made is still not satisfactory. The cake in front of me is not only not delicious, but also not very beautiful, but this one is already the most successful of all the cakes she has made. The waste was much better before, and she was afraid of wasting, so she went all into the belly of her and the other people who accompanied her to do it. Because she was afraid that she could not finish it this time, she only made a very small size.

And everyone prepared another one below. She was thinking about letting him taste her taste which is not very good first, and then eat the one that tastes good, so that there will be no contrast.

Under the girl's faint eyes, Gu Yicheng opened his mouth to take a sip, and said with a smile, "Well, it's very sweet. It tastes good."

Ruan Ning knew that he was comforting herself, and she said with a faint look: "Brother, you don't have to force yourself to eat it. If it doesn't taste good, don't eat it. There is a cake downstairs, everyone is waiting for you, we You can eat that one."

"I'm serious, you can taste it if you don't believe me." Then, Gu Yicheng took a half step forward, clasping the back of her head with one hand, and going deep into her mouth. Her lips and teeth intertwined. Ruan Ning tasted the sweetness of cream. taste.