chapter 1

It's been one week we got married. Our marriage is  purely arranged by our parents. My husband name is Avinash Kumar.He is very gentle and soft spoken person.He is working as a program head in very popular company.

My in law's are very sweet people. We are staying at his private house that brought by his own money and car also... He is very dedicated and honest person.... And... Ohh I forgot to introduce myself...

Myself Anusha.. I finished my degree in computer.... Basically I am so lazy to go work outside... So when my parents started to search groom for me... I told them that, after marriage I just wanted to be a homemaker not working women.... because before marriage I worked enough now ...I just wanted to be good wife, loving my husband and caring him.... That's all... And I got my wish.... Yes now I am very happy with my life... With my husband...My Avinash...she just blushed thinking herself.... After that she went to make dinner....

After one hour..... hearing doorbell she went to open the door....there her tired husband standing with frown.....

Anu: Hi Avinash! With sweet smile and shyness...." How is today? You are looking very tired?"....

Avi: Mmm  he just nods his head... without any word he directly started to move towards their room to fresh up....

Meanwhile Anu didn't felt deject or sad because of his response.... Because he is like that only... But Anu blinded by her love for him....that is her weakness...she can't guess another person mood or their character....she just went to make coffee for him with smile... after five minutes she went to their room....

Anu: Avinash ji here your strong filter coffee after drinking this your headache will flyaway....

Avi: "mmm" while taking coffee he again replied without any expression...

After dinner both of them went to their bedroom to sleep.... Anu hugged her husband very tightly... He also hugged.... After minutes he kissed her in lips....she also moved her lips in sync ... After that they made love for night....

This is how Anu life is going last 2 months After their marriage... She didn't asked anything about Avinash short response and his monotonous expression and unresponsive... But they slept together all this 2 months... She thought this is how her husband... So this is her normal life ....but story is different....

Today her in law's coming...

Anu: Avinash ji today Mom and dad coming here for today so come early....

Avinash: Mmm.....

She smiled looking him...

For entire day she cleaned their house properly and cooking dinner for them and desert also.... And she got ready in beautiful red colour saree to impress her husband....

At sharp 5 o clock Avinash also arrived and he also got ready.... After while his parents also came....

His father: Mr.Kumar  Senior Advocate.

His Mother: Mrs.Kavitha Kumar Professor...

Anu: Mom...while running towards her mother in law and hugged her tightly....

Mrs.Kavitha: my daughter.... How are you?... how my son taking care of you?...While hugging Anu she asked...

Anu: Yes mom I fine?... And Avinash ji he is taking care of me very well.... Said with shyness....

All four of them had their dinner... Both her in law's gave gifts for Anu and Avinash....And Anu went their bedroom and return with one gift....

Anu: Mom this is for you!....while extending the gift....

Mrs.Kavitha: What! Gift for me?... Why?... With surprise tone ....

Anu: Just! No reason.... I always wanted to gift something to mom that's why....with smile...

When Mrs.Kavitha opened that gift she got big surprise.... Beautiful diamond necklace...

Mrs.Kavitha: Anu! How!... This is very expensive how did you brought this....

Anu: No mom not at al... This is small gift... And from my savings I brought this for you!... Don't say anything just wear this necklace and show me....

Daughter in law and mother in law duo enjoyed their time ....

Mr.Kumar: See Avinash... How caring your wife towards your mom...in my life I didn't saw any daughter in law like Anu... Now I am proud of myself choosing our wonderful Anu for you....

Avinash: Again he said Mmm.... Nothing more than....

Mr.Kumar: what happened Avinash... You are not like usual.. energetic, well spoken.... Why?... Are you not happy in this marriage?... With question look he asked....

Avinash: Not like that Pa.... Like work tension.... She is good wife... Don't worry... He said with assuring smile....

Mr.Kumar also convinced with his son answer....

After sometime Avinash parents left to their house... Both Avi and Anu went to their bedroom....

Anu: Avinash you want anything for tomorrow breakfast?...

Avi: No! But....

Anu looked  Avi....

Avi continued....

Avi: The day after tomorrow my college friends are coming to our house... So prepare something special for them..... In monotone he told to Anu...

Anu: Ok ji I will....let's sleep... Good night ji!... I love you!... Saying that she hugged Avi...

For response he didn't said anything just said " mmm" again.....Anu also not cared about his monotone answer and I love you from him... She thought he need sometime to express this feeling....both of them went to sleep while hugging....soon Anu slept with happiness....

But Avinash he just wide awake ... And staring the fan.... he turned his side Looked Anu.... Without any expression..... his mind is full of different thoughts.... he is not feeling for anything towards Anu... he just married her because his parents told him... and he also married her....he thought he will accept this marriage and her after sometime....he also thought like his parents he also will good life with Anu in future.... but now also he didn't felt anything towards her... he himself don't know the reason... everyday he is acting like everything is okay... but soon he also don't what do to...And soon he also slept....

Both of them don't have any idea soon their life will collapse....

Hiii guys....

Again.... my second story.....

I hope you will give your support for this story like HER LIFE....

Give your vote and comments....

Thank you 🙏❤️😘....

second chan(g)ceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें