Chapter-2 hurt

Today Sunday.... Avinash friends are coming to their house...Anu also already knew them because of marriage.... Not personally..... just about their names....

Around 10 o clock in the morning they arrived.... totally four members came...Ravi,Akash,vinay and David....All of them married already David recently married....

Anu also welcomed them very warmly... She also prepared so many dishes and deserts for them.... All of them enjoyed very well... And praised Anu also.... After lunch all of them settled in living room to talk something..... Anu started to move towards their room to give them privacy to talk about their old times...but...

David: Anni ( sister in law) where are you going ?...

Anu: You guys enjoy... I am... before she finish..

Ravi: Yes Anni we are here to talk with you also not only Avinash... Please come and join.. don't hesitate....

Anu also said "yes "seated with them....
They talked about their college days.... Fun..trip... Cultural programme... And etc...Anu Just listened their conversation... She don't know anything about their memories... Avinash also didn't shared anything... Even till today he didn't spoke with her freely....

Seeing Anu silent mode...

David: Oho... Guys.... We invited our Anni to talk but here we only speaking....

Others also said yes... Sorry Anni...

Ravi: Ok Anni... Tell us about your hobbies... We don't know anything about you... Avinash also didn't told anything about you....

Anu: Mmm... While thinking... Cooking and cleaning is my hobbies.... Apart from that some times music that's it..

Vinay: What.... Cooking and cleaning your hobbies.... My wife...she don't like cleaning and all... She is a doctor... You are great Anni....

David: yes... My wife also don't like any house work... Even we have maid to do all house chores.... Your super Anni...

Akash: Anni your educated why don't you work anywhere?....

Anu: Before marriage I used to work... But now I don't prefer to work... I always dreamt about peaceful marriage without any tension... Now I can do all the work which is needed to my family peacefully without any tension... I am not saying women have to stay in house.... I am just lazy to work in company... I already worked enough it's very boring.... That's why!...

David: ohhh!.. But my wife before marriage she told me strictly after marriage she will work ...... that's her freedom I will not say anything... Personally I like working women... That's give some fulfilled happiness and they can stand their own without anyone help...

Anu: Yes! I agree... It's my personal opinion....

David: No Anni I am not saying like that meaning... Why I am asked  this question.. because Avinash always wanted to marry working women...bold... independent like girl.. that's why!...

Hearing that Anu facial reaction changed....she looked Avinash side... But he didn't said anything... Even he didn't looked her face...he just sat there without any reaction... Just blank expression....

Seeing tension between them Akash initiated... Another topic...

Akash: Ok guys! Leave this topic... Shall we go one trip... Next Sunday... All 6 couples... Near any Hill's station...it's been very long time... Before marriage we used to go many trips... What do you say guys!... With excitement...he asked ..

David: Ya that's good idea .....let's go....

All of them agreed for the trip.... All five of them said their farewell and went...

Anu heart and mind again, again repeated David words" Avinash always wanted to marry working women"....She decided to ask Avinash.......

After cleaning kitchen... She directly went their bedroom...She looked towards the bed... Avinash already slept.... So she decided to ask tomorrow.. she also slept holding Avinash hands tightly......

Morning before she woke up Avinash went to office without taking breakfast.... Seeing that Anu felt rejected... hurt... Because in these two months marriage Avinash didn't went office like this day... May be because of yesterday!... Noo... Don't think like that...her mind told..."That's ok Anu!he may went earlier because some urgent work"... She said herself.....

One week went like this....  Anu and Avinash didn't talked eachother much.... Avinash also went office earlier and came home late night last week fully.... Today is the day they planned for trip.... Anu packed many snacks item and refreshments... They reached the place....it's a wonderful green field with hills .... Seeing that wonderful scenery Anu mood lighten up... She forgot about that thing also .....

Akash wife Bavi.... David wife Rubia ,vinay wife Anjali and Ravi wife Pooja.... Soon five  wives became close they shared many things.... Apart from Anu all the girls wore very trendy dresses.... Like branded shoe,dress, shades and handbags... Anu usually not fond of branded items... She usually prefer simple and elegant wears and things....

Soon they started to chat....

Anjali: Anu you are very nice actually...I like you very much.... So sweet... Can I call you sweetheart....

Anu: Ya sure with shyness...

Bavi: By the way what are doing Anu?...

Anu: Doing means?... I can't understand?...

Bavi: Work?.... With raising eyebrows...

Anu: No I am not working...

Bavi: What? Seriously.... How can you stay in house... I can't believe this... In this modern world... You are sitting in home...with poking manner she said...

But Anu didn't bother about her tone... She smiled and said...

Anu: Not boring actually....I like this..
With happy tone..

Anjali: Ya that's also cool... That's their own personal feelings we can't say which is cool and bad right.... But Bavi didn't agreed....

From the starting Bavi didn't liked Anu... Because she thought Anu is not upto the class... Unlike others... Bavi always wanted to be a High class.. rich friends.... Anjali also is From well known rich family... But she is very down to earth... Bavi always goes wherever Anjali goes... Because of her status...

That's why  when Anjali praised Anu.... Bavi didn't liked... That's why intentionally she talked like that.....She wanted to hurt Anu.... Seeing Anu not bothered about words... Bavi bacame more hatred towards Anu....

Night time arrived...All of them sat near campfire....soon they are started to play truth or dare....one by they asked questions...now it's Avinash turn....

Bavi: "Avinash are you regretting your marriage with Anu"?...

Hearing her questions all of them shocked....

Akash: Bavi! What the hell are you asking?... Can't you  ask something else...this is fun time... With angry tone...

Bavi: What so wrong?... Anu, did I asked any wrong?... This is for fun right?...

Anu: That's ok!.... With sad smile... Looking towards Avinash....

Bavi: Avinash tell me truth or dare?...

Anu and others are eagerly waiting for Avinash reply..

Hi guys ...

One more update....

Please vote and comment....😘😘😘💝

Thank you for support and following dears.....