Chapter-14

Avinash POV :

Basically I am hardworking person... I just don't want any commitment in my life... I am happy with my current life...

When my Mom told me about my Marriage, she always wanted me to settle down...so I told to her that,

Avinash: please not again mom" You know about me mom very well! I don't want to marry! You know the reason also!"....

Kavitha:sigh!... Son! Please forget about the past!...Past is past!... I can understand  about your feelings... But not every girl is like her! Please for my sake you have to marry!...

Avinash: But mom! How can I trust this girl  you found for me ! What if She is also like her!....I can't Mom!...what if she also do the same thing with me!

Kavitha: No Son!... She is very calm and intelligent girl... Her character also good, I already enquired about her character with some people.... and importantly she has all good quality that you preferred!...Please! I want to see you settle down with your family!.. can't you do this for me!...I promise nothing will happen bad!... You are going to happy!... I want you happiness only! Please!... With tears she said....

Ahhh! I can't let my mom to worry about me anymore! She is always with me whenever I am feeling terrible!.. Seeing my mom Tears, I decided to marry.... I hope This girl is not like her!....

So I Married Anusha!... She is good!from first day of our marriage I started to accept her as my wife! May be my mom is correct about Anu...

we spent our nights blissfully! She also did everything like wives do!....its not with love from my side... But I don't dislike her.... she also same with me...Our first few weeks of marriage life went smoothly!...

But after weeks also she was stayed in home...." Why she is not going to work!.... before marriage I clearly told my Mom that I want working women!...I knew she worked in MNC company!... But now she is not going anywhere!... She is staying home only!...Ahhh what's happening!...

And I got my Answer, when my friends were visited my house!... my friend asked about her job to Anusha... But her answer made me numb!... "Before marriage I used to work... But now I don't prefer to work... I always dreamt about peaceful marriage without any tension... Now I can do all the work which is needed to my family peacefully without any tension... I am not saying women have to stay in house.... I am just lazy to work in company... I already worked enough it's very boring....I don't want to work! I am so lazy!".... What the hell is happening!.... But I didn't ask about anything to her!....So she just wanted to spend my money!....Money minded girl same as like her!.... From that day I started to regret this marriage!...

When Akash wife Bavi asked to me "Avinash are you regretting your marriage with Anu"?... I didn't answer for her question!... I know this silence hurted Anu !... But what can I do!... I can't trust Anu!.... Because of my past!... That Gold digger!... Because of her I am already suffering enough!... I don't want to repeat everything!... I am not ready for that!...I can't trust Anu.... Anusha's every words and actions reminding her... That Women....She also told same line" I can't work, I just want money!.. you have to work!"... Ahhhh....

When Anu asked about that incident... I didn't replied anything... That day I am so happy because my project selected!I am near to my dreams...my life time dream....but her question spoilt my mood.... That's why I told her " I need some space"... But again she didn't stopped...it made me irritated.... but I remained silent... And finally when I am ready leave for my project work she told me to send (.) message( meaning of end this relationship)....When I reached my destination I am also replied (.).... Because I don't want this relationship...Anu is not match for me... She is not suitable for me....

When I returned from my business trip... I got surprise...I thought Anu will burst out or cling to me...but total opposite scene happened... She gave me a divorce papers that she already prepared with details...she told me that she will live here for  next six months ( divorce time)...I don't care if she leave or live here so I said ok!...

When Anu casually signed on divorce papers with thinking or any hesitation... That second in my heart I felt something... that feeling I can't describe in words....But I just wanted this right!... Why I am feeling disappointment....may be I used to her with me in this short time period.....clearing that thought I am also signed in the divorce papers....

After that Anu moved into separate room, and she started cook separately for her....She told me buy my own groceries and cook myself.... even when she started to eat her food she didn't asked me to eat for formality... But seeing her gesture...I felt, I have lost something in my heart... In my life I did not felt this feeling....From that day I started to watch her every moments... I don't know why I am doing this.....When I sent (.) Message didn't thought about these things....

The same day a big surprise waited for me,that she is working in the same office and especially she is working  under me as a trainee programmer.... she acted like she don't know about me like stranger...

When Ameer asked about her marriage...  she casually told him that soon She is going to be single ..... So she just don't care about divorce thing and whatever happening.... That is great news for me....this is what I want!.....but I am not happy with her reply....how could she casually say this to stranger....

😘.....